Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from our dealer in Elk Grove. Their first Sky arrived today :drool:. The dealership staff is going wild over this beauty. Silver automatic with black leather - will be in showroom this afternoon. We will have opportunity to change to this one if we want instead of waiting longer for ours. Sight unseen, our inclination is to stay the course and get what we ordered. Once we get there in person it may be much, much harder to resist. Wish our order wasn't in production limbo status - the old bird in hand mentality does have merit.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'd say stay the course and get what you want. You will be living with it a long time!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skyfan said:
I'd say stay the course and get what you want. You will be living with it a long time!
:agree: Just back. Sat in a Sky for the first time. Got our picture taken.:lol: Checked out the automatic. Soaked it up. Passed on this one - dealer will go down their list. We're sure it won't last a day. We took a good look at our order and can only imagine how sweet it will be when it comes in! :D

However, did decide we need to prepare better for when ours comes in. Went there without our camera along as we were so excited. Guess I'll have to pack a kit to be sure we take it along when ours comes in. :jester:

Oh, and by the way, to us the dash does not look cheap (different strokes for different folks). Read a variety of opinions on the forum and are pleased to see the dash works for us. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts