Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in Washington state, the Puyallup fair is going on right now and they have a red sky for show. Of course they have it roped off, but you can look at it up close and personal. It is right in front of Murph's BBQ stand....so my mouth will be watering double time. Maybe if I slip the guy a 20 he'll let me sit in it...or I'll slip him a mickey and sit in it without his consent... :D
I'll be like Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean playing with the steering wheel...."but it's such a pretty boat....I mean car"

·
Registered
52 Posts
u lucky son-of-a .... :brentil: im stationed in ND so the only way i'll see teh car is to take her for a test drive before i buy her. oh well. enjoy the whip and you better take some in depth pix. enjoy man.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saw a red one

OK, so the Sky at the fair is a red one, and they are saying it is a prototype, so no putting the roof up, no sitting, etc. They also said they will be sending out invitations to people why paid a deposit to go see one in Bellevue in a couple of weeks. I don't know if it will be the same thing or not, but I sure hope I'll be able to sit in it. Up until today I was 100% sure about silver, but man that was was sure pretty. It had a glossy black center dash area, from the top to the shifter. I liked it, but would love to have two-tone like in some pictures. Anyway, can't wait for 2 weeks to go by.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts