Black and Tan Seats (power driver) $300

Sport Pedals (Automatic) $150 (sold)

Black and Tan Door Panels $300

Black and Tan Seats and Panels as a set $550

Sky Glove Box $75

Front Side Marker Lights (left or right) $27 each

Fog Lights (left or right) $90 each

Sky Side Cup Holder $125

Part are located in Portland Indiana Local pickup is advised on the seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just an FYI, I saw in another post that someone was looking for splash guards that would fit our cars. If I had know these would have poped up I would have purchased them. But since I didn't, I ordered the Roadsport 6401 and Roadsport 6403 splash guards from Carid.com. The cost is $40. plus shipping. Not an exact, fits like a glove fit but very close. I put the rears on a few weeks ago and had to play around with them to find the exact correct location but they look good. Put the fronts on this weekend and they fit almost perfectly. Just another option if someone is looking to put splash guards on since OEM's are rare and these are sold.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Just an FYI, I saw in another post that someone was looking for splash guards that would fit our cars. If I had know these would have poped up I would have purchased them. But since I didn't, I ordered the Roadsport 6401 and Roadsport 6403 splash guards from Carid.com. The cost is $40. plus shipping. Not an exact, fits like a glove fit but very close. I put the rears on a few weeks ago and had to play around with them to find the exact correct location but they look good. Put the fronts on this weekend and they fit almost perfectly. Just another option if someone is looking to put splash guards on since OEM's are rare and these are sold.
Can you post pictures?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts