Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from my dealer in Puyallup that my Sky was "in State". He didn't know when they would get it at the dealership but hopefully I can pick it up Monday or Tuesday. I live 110 miles from the dealership so I will wait until it is ready before I make the drive there. They were told it was shipped on the 3rd so it must take 18 days to go cross country.

Silver Pearl
LSD

·
Registered
36 Posts
that's awesome! I was going to go with the Puyallup dealer, but Renton is closer. I am number 19 on their list, and haven't heard a thing yet. I called Puyallup back in January and they said they had 40 peole on their list. Maybe I could have been higher than 19 if I went there first, but I didn't. I may not get mine until next year at the rate this is going. And it is giving me a LOT of time to reconsider, it really is impractical in WA state to have a soft top, but the only ones I like are the Mercedes SLK and the new Pontiac G6 that will be coming out. That would make a lot more sense, but who knows, maybe I'll trade up. Anyway, congrats on your soon to be delivery

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Live Life. Love Life

Remember we only tell the rest of the world that it always rains in Washington every day so it won't get overcrowded. Like I said I had a '67 Datsun roadster (in Seattle) and I loved it. I would take the top off and go to work with just the tonnue (misspelled) cover on. I would get off work and it would be raining like heck. But it only mattered when you stopped for a red light, the rest of the time the rain never entered the car. Go for a roadster, it is a part of life you can only enjoy if you are young at heart, 21 and single or like me, 62 and a grandpa, you only go around once in life and there is no "overs". Sorry for the lecture, just don't want anyone to pass up the joys of life.

Peeksdad

Silver Pearl
LSD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts