Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I getting to believe that the Sky is just a myth. How can it take so long to get a car. :banghead:

I must have been dreaming when I saw one in the showroom, drove one and have seen one on the road. But mine must be the car that is in never never land as in never gonna get it!! Summer is slipping away and I still still in my 11 year old SC2 and dream of the day that when I will get a bright new Yellow Sky in my driveway.

But that is just it, I'm still dreaming:banghead:

Now I feel better:D

·
Registered
188 Posts
She's worth the wait! Even if summer slips by you can always go topless just put the heater on. Yellow is stunning

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Aww man, I think a lot of people can empathize with your pain.

See most of us that have our Sky right now never even had the chance to see one on a showroom floor. I had only seen a picture from Detriot Auto Show when I told my dealer I wanted one. And had only seen a roped off demo in silver pearl in person at an autoshow in early 2006 when I decided what options and color I wanted (and well I got to sit in a sister Solstice). But that was a loooong time ago.

Summer lasts longer than you think and who said you can cruise around in the colder months!?

Keep enjoying that SC2!!!!! Its a great car.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Sounds alot like a rant to the Sky Gods!

RMFNSKY said:
I getting to believe that the Sky is just a myth. How can it take so long to get a car. :banghead:

I must have been dreaming when I saw one in the showroom, drove one and have seen one on the road. But mine must be the car that is in never never land as in never gonna get it!! Summer is slipping away and I still still in my 11 year old SC2 and dream of the day that when I will get a bright new Yellow Sky in my driveway.

Everybody who has finally broken and raged to the Sky Gods...generally has recieved thier cars within a week or so!.......unless its a Redline.....then you should have it in two or three short years.......:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey -- wait until the waiting REALLY begins!:lol:

·
Registered
194 Posts
RMFNSKY said:

While I only placed my order a few ago, I can certainly relate to what you are feeling... I don't know if this support group is a hurt or a hindrance. :cool: I toss and turn at night thinking about my Sky.. (I know.. I got it bad..) I'm looking forward to driving in the fall through the Texas Hill Country... I press on.. One day at a time!

·
Registered
52 Posts
More pixie dust STAT!

It'll happen. I got mine this past weekend, traded up from an SC2 as well. I cannot stress how much of an upgrade it is or how good it feels to drive this car!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
getten close!!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
so do you have it yet?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
nevermind i see the MEGA POST! bout time!!!! CONGRATS now snap pics so i can look @ a yellow one as well :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts