Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone's Sky is being built around the same time as mine -- I went 3000 on June 1st and 3300 on June 3rd. I didn't get any more DealerWorld info after that because like they say, a watched pot never boils. I was trying to forget about my order (yeah right, haha) and go about my business... well yesterday I recieved a call from my salesman saying my Sky had been shipped on July 5th and should be here in about 2 weeks. Now I am bouncing off the walls, LOL! Just thought I'd update in case anyone else's car is around the same time, it should be coming soon!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm in the same boat or in this case train.......mine left the Ohio rail yard july 3rd

Marco
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
HotRedRoadster said:
I'm in the same boat or in this case train.......mine left the Ohio rail yard july 3rd

Marco
This will be interesting as mine is in the same position. I have an invoice, and my vin# is 4610 how about you all?

·
Registered
239 Posts
I dont want to ask about vin, invoice and code....I figure if I start asking for all this info I would start driving myself insane :willy: ....this way I just go with the flow and take it day by day.

Marco

skywulf said:
This will be interesting as mine is in the same position. I have an invoice, and my vin# is 4610 how about you all?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I feel your pain.

I don't know if mine was built before shut-down or will be built the first week after shut-down.....and don't want to know if it's still further away.

I keep thinking it's on a train going west (wasn't that a Peter Paul and Mary song?) and just a few days away.

But I really don't want to know.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh Sparkle I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!! You are going to look so great in that car! Have fun trying to sleep for the next two weeks....

·
Registered
574 Posts
Congrats!!!!

sparkle4596 said:
I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone's Sky is being built around the same time as mine -- I went 3000 on June 1st and 3300 on June 3rd. I didn't get any more DealerWorld info after that because like they say, a watched pot never boils. I was trying to forget about my order (yeah right, haha) and go about my business... well yesterday I recieved a call from my salesman saying my Sky had been shipped on July 5th and should be here in about 2 weeks. Now I am bouncing off the walls, LOL! Just thought I'd update in case anyone else's car is around the same time, it should be coming soon!!
I posted this to skywulf it was helpful for me........Congrats!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now is the time to read a book, go to the movies, start that oil painting of your dog, go jogging, go fishing, write letters to you congressman , learn karate, get a blackbelt, start an internet auto parts company, find that girl you liked in the 3rd grade, get that tummy tuck, order a pizza, order 50 pizzas- give them to the homeless, throw out your old newspapers, live la vida loca, become a sherpa, prank phone call solstice forum members, learn to knit, become a caped crusader, call grandma, call wierd uncle Ted, trim your toenails, trim your spouses toenails, go to clown school, lose friends because you are now a creepy clown, write the great american novel, go into seclusion, buy a small island-declare yourself all-mighty king and emperor, and lastly type sadly away at a computer at all hours of the day.

and just about anything else to keep your mind off these last few days of waiting........................................... ..................................................

·
Registered
295 Posts
congrats...hope it comes in sooner

BLACK ONYX
TAN TOP
TAN/BLACK PREMIUM INT
AUTO
CHROME WHEELS
LTD SLIP
SPOILER
MONSOON 6 CD

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
chris67 said:
I posted this to skywulf it was helpful for me........Congrats!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now is the time to read a book, go to the movies, start that oil painting of your dog, go jogging, go fishing, write letters to you congressman , learn karate, get a blackbelt, start an internet auto parts company, find that girl you liked in the 3rd grade, get that tummy tuck, order a pizza, order 50 pizzas- give them to the homeless, throw out your old newspapers, live la vida loca, become a sherpa, prank phone call solstice forum members, learn to knit, become a caped crusader, call grandma, call wierd uncle Ted, trim your toenails, trim your spouses toenails, go to clown school, lose friends because you are now a creepy clown, write the great american novel, go into seclusion, buy a small island-declare yourself all-mighty king and emperor, and lastly type sadly away at a computer at all hours of the day.

and just about anything else to keep your mind off these last few days of waiting........................................... ..................................................
Ha! Chris, has been helpful to me too! We will be rag-toppin before the summer is OVER babeee! Sparkle, I got my "paws" crossed that ou will too! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It's always fun to read and see what new cars have come in. I hope you post pictures of the new arrival.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies everyone! :) I will definately post pictures once it gets here -- hopefully SOON!

·
Registered
273 Posts
sparkle4596 said:
That's great news if I'm not mistaken your car is being shipped to K.C.. Mine took 18 days to arrive in K.C. I haven't stopped smiling since, you will love it!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts