Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Note: This discussion may not net any replies due to the sensitive subject and limit of personal plate decals in your respective states, but here it goes anyways:

Okay I have already purchased the license plate for my car here in VA. I went with SKYDLMT, but only because SKYZLMT was taken. What are you guys going with, personal or just standard issued plates? If you are going personal what are you going with? Here are a few more I came up with but decided against...

SKYWLKR (felt too much like a star wars geek here)
SKYZFLN
FALNSKY
OVRCAST
CLRSKY

Just some of my fun ideas, what about yours?

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
tiger20005 said:
Note: This discussion may not net any replies due to the sensitive subject and limit of personal plate decals in your respective states, but here it goes anyways:

Okay I have already purchased the license plate for my car here in VA. I went with SKYDLMT, but only because SKYZLMT was taken. What are you guys going with, personal or just standard issued plates? If you are going personal what are you going with? Here are a few more I came up with but decided against...

SKYWLKR (felt too much like a star wars geek here)
SKYZFLN
FALNSKY
OVRCAST
CLRSKY

Just some of my fun ideas, what about yours?

You may want to check out the previous post listed below for some of the previously listed Vanity Plate Ideas.:cheers:
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1825&highlight=licence+plates

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doh! I knew this was already a post at one point but missed it :banghead: I guess I need to start doing searches for keywords before posting ideas like this, sorry!!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:cheers: Nite Sky

·
Registered
74 Posts
How can U have a plate already?

I want to get a vanity plate for the car, can you get the plate before the car?! Chicken before the egg kinda thing!:lol:

My choice for plate is
HAYLEY

·
Registered
107 Posts
WDI gets it done

ETKTSKY, for those of you who know what it means, is rather swell.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mine is SKY H1GH (thanks to someone on here)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hayley's SKY said:
I want to get a vanity plate for the car, can you get the plate before the car?! Chicken before the egg kinda thing!:lol:

My choice for plate is
HAYLEY

I just changed my wife's plate to the plate I want. Then I will just stransfer the plate to the new car. I would have done the same with my car...but I already had a vanity plate related to hunting!

·
Registered
438 Posts
By thw way my plate is:

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes you can get plates before the car! I went down and registered my NOW car for the new plates and when I get the SKY I will just transfer them and get new Registration card. I wanted to pull the trigger now while I could get what I wanted for plates and not wait until other people take all the good ones.

·
Registered
389 Posts
You get 3 guesses...lol. My plate will be ready in March but I can pick it up when the car arrives (up to one year).

·
Registered
802 Posts
Look! up in the SKY, it's a bird, it's a plane, its superman

TastyBake said:
GRYSKY :(
ERIESKY
2THESKY
SKYSCRP

I'll probably go with SkyFox. Hopefully noone will pick it in my state.
How 'bout "REACH4D", "RCH4THE", "LUKUPND" (I like the last one)....its a bird....its a plane..its.......

·
Registered
46 Posts
plate idea

I don't know if any of you guys are planning on putting a neon underbody kit on your sky but if you are you can always get "SKYLITE" for your plates. I was origionally going to do that but i'm going to get "OHH YEA" instead.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Kinsey said:
I don't know if any of you guys are planning on putting a neon underbody kit on your sky but if you are you can always get "SKYLITE" for your plates. I was origionally going to do that but i'm going to get "OHH YEA" instead.
AWESOME PLATE DUDE! I was gonna get under lights too, but red car doesn't give too many options for colors that look good, plus my homey 16 brother thinks I should, so therefor, I won't!!!:lol: Gotta love them homeboys!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts