Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers: :willy: :driving:
Went by the dealer and even got the print out, Skybaby made the train trip and is bayed in Oklahoma City tonight, 3-hours away my baby is just down the road. No ideal how long till the truck ride to Tulsa will take but :driving: It won't be long now!
Tried to talk hubby in letting me call in sick and drive to OKC tomorrow just see her in the train lot, yea kind of silly she will be here soon enough :drool:

TulsaSky
:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
That's fast, Cobras and Mrs.M's SKY took alot longer. I can't wait to see it. BTW I do have a pair of bolt cutters.......Maverick is thinking of an early delivery, early in the morning that is.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Went by the dealer and even got the print out, Skybaby made the train trip and is bayed in Oklahoma City tonight, 3-hours away my baby is just down the road. No ideal how long till the truck ride to Tulsa will take but :driving: It won't be long now!
Tried to talk hubby in letting me call in sick and drive to OKC tomorrow just see her in the train lot, yea kind of silly she will be here soon enough :drool:

TulsaSky
Congrats !!! It could get to the Dealership today or it could take them a few days. But I think Rick Tinley said if it is off loaded then it can only stay for 3 days max outside. But if it still loaded on the train it could say for a week or more.

But it's almost there !!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts

TulsaSky
Fantastic!!!:thumbs: See you at Backyard Burgers Tuesday night if you have it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts