Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
delanri
I considered a mallet conversion. Thought it was a good way to jump the line. (wait for the red line) I've already owned my one black car so I bid short. Veiwed their site.
From what I got. They upgrade the clutch & don't mention the trans or the rear end.
Leaves some grey area there.

You know whats up. GM can't be expected to back a drive line built for 177hp when it has 400 put on it. Some verbiage about who's going to cover what should be made more clear by Mallett. I never asked because I hate trying to be polite to someone that has no respect for my time. I assume it's not mentioned because it's not covered. It's understood Mallett is a sponser here. If it's not a problem we should here why pretty quick right?

It's still cheap by vet standards & the #'s guarentee a fun ride. But when the vet pops it's back to the GM barn with no worrys. This ride even though it is better looking could end up costing more with a quickness.
I understand. Speed costs. Just tell it to me straight.

PS: Don't say you would consider moding a redline out loud, lost a little credability there bro.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.