Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The sun was shining today and we took a ride around the Maine coast. Although the temps only ranged between 45 to 50F, we were very comfortable with the windows up, windscreen on, and the the heater on 2. When we pulled onto the pier in Camden, a Solstice pullled in and parked beside the Sky. He apparently wasn't aware that the Sky even existed, and was quite curious. We had a nice talk and compared vehicles. His had polished wheels, and they looked good. Here are some pictures of our afternoon:

Sorry- technical difficulties. The Sky / Solstice picture is too large to attach. I'll work on reducing it and attach shortly on a following post.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skyepilot said:
cute car!
Somehow I figured you'd have that comment.:lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
solstice / sky pic

lets try this again:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
skyepilot said:
cute car!
On the road to be banned again I see!!!

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. We had a great day and wanted to share it with the forum.

We've only had the car since Friday afternoon, and are enjoying it a lot.

·
Registered
18,126 Posts
waiting on my silver pearl with black leather and chrome wheels...seems endless...cannot wait to take mine to the jersey shore...I love those pics

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Great pics and good commentary on your trip.

I'm always amazed at how BIG the Sky looks for a small car. For some reason, it looks huge even when there's a really large person behind the wheel (not a comment on the occupant in the current pics).

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow, The TR-6, that's what inspired me 40 years ago to get the Sky this year.:cheers:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Congrats, Sky Hi-I know you're enjoying your new car! Every time the sun shines I want to drop the top, no matter how cold it is! Have fun!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts