Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored and playing with some software that came with my new Sony DVD cam...anyways, enjoy. Us Canadians need some Chill Pills now that you are recieving your babies and we still have 2 months to wait!

http://media.putfile.com/Saturn-Sky-Montage

·
Registered
17,751 Posts
Good Neighbor

Considering u were using second hand photos and video...u did a great job on the montage...The public relation boys at Saturn should get a hold of you...and the music was terrific...perfect for the video. Wish u were here to make a video of me picking up my car....What r good neighbors for, anyway?

Fantastic

·
Registered
389 Posts
Super cool! :thumbs:

·
Registered
233 Posts
That's pretty amazing...

Awesome job man!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I can't hear the music here but nice job. If you need something to do call me! Can you work with wood?:lol:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Nice Job!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:drool: :drool: :driving: :drool: :drool: :chill: ing

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are a Canadian band called Stabilo. My brother is actually their tour manager...I think he gets to tour Asia with them this summer. Anyways...I have know them for years but now they are starting to get fairly famous in Canada so it is an exciting time.

www.stabilomusic.com if you want to check out more of their tunes.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I like this band , the music makes me want to drive:driving: :driving: :driving: I think I've found the music for my first cruise. Thanks CDNSKYGUY:thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts