Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear that many of you are starting to get your Skies. Congradulations! :cheers:

A Sky is needed in the Rochester area for product development. You wouldn't even need to give up your baby as it would only take a few minutes to a few hours. If you are interested, PM me with your email address and I will put you in contact with the vendor.

Lance

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
that would be so cool... wish i had mine... i would volunteer... not for another month though..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
438 Posts
mabrylm said:
I hear that many of you are starting to get your Skies. Congradulations! :cheers:

A Sky is needed in the Rochester area for product development. You wouldn't even need to give up your baby as it would only take a few minutes to a few hours. If you are interested, PM me with your email address and I will put you in contact with the vendor.

Lance

Rochester??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rochester NY.

Darn Sky Baby! Look at those abs. I'm more than a little intrigued.

But more seriously, keep in touch. I'm not sure how quickly I'll find a Sky close to the area. So if you are close to Rochester, you may still be the lucky one in a month.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
mabrylm said:
Rochester NY.

Darn Sky Baby! Look at those abs. I'm more than a little intrigued.

But more seriously, keep in touch. I'm not sure how quickly I'll find a Sky close to the area. So if you are close to Rochester, you may still be the lucky one in a month.
I am by Rockford Illinois........ and to think... I DONT EXCERCISE.... ewww.. that is A DIRTY WORD........ diet pepsi or BUST.... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
OMG... THAT WAS 800 POSTS.:D ... wow.... i think i got WAY too much time on my hands... hehehehehe...... :thumbs: YOU ARE ALL GREAT... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SkyBaby said:
OMG... THAT WAS 800 POSTS.:D ... wow.... i think i got WAY too much time on my hands... hehehehehe...... :thumbs: YOU ARE ALL GREAT... SkyBaby-07
That means there are 800 pictures of your killer abs on this website. I can't wait to look up each post! :drool:

Okay... so anyone in the Rochester area?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
mabrylm said:
That means there are 800 pictures of your killer abs on this website. I can't wait to look up each post! :drool:

Okay... so anyone in the Rochester area?
rochester... minnesota?.. or new york????? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SkyBaby said:
rochester... minnesota?.. or new york????? SkyBaby-07
NY. I'm actually suprised I haven't gotten a response on this one from a future Sky owner. No one on the forum is from that area???

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
mabrylm said:
NY. I'm actually suprised I haven't gotten a response on this one from a future Sky owner. No one on the forum is from that area???

hmmm... that just may work out for me then!!!!.. HEHEHEHE... i got relatives up around them thar parts... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
reedred said:
7 hours away. OH folk are closer.

Just sounds like ANOTHER ROAD TRIP TO ME....... I AM GAME... SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
mabrylm said:
You got my PM on the Solstice boards... I'll get that info you requested soon. :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
mabrylm said:
I think it is mostly because people are JUST getting their cars. It will be a few weeks before there are lots of SKY around.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
todaresqSL2 said:
You got my PM on the Solstice boards... I'll get that info you requested soon. :)
Sounds good. The vendor is looking to do some very nice things. You'll be happy to be on the ground floor, I promise you.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
mabrylm said:
Sounds good. The vendor is looking to do some very nice things. You'll be happy to be on the ground floor, I promise you.

keep me in mind... . i am always up for new and nice stuff.... and I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL.. HEHHEE.. HAVE SKY, WILL TRAVEL!!! SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SkyBaby said:
keep me in mind... . i am always up for new and nice stuff.... and I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL.. HEHHEE.. HAVE SKY, WILL TRAVEL!!! SkyBaby-07
Really now??? Any chance you'd head to San Antonio so I can buy you a drink? :cheers:

PM me with your email (and name) and I'll put you in contact with the vendor as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Am in Fayetteville, North Carolina - love to roadtrip!!! :cool:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HRD&FAST said:
Am in Fayetteville, North Carolina - love to roadtrip!!! :cool:
That's a heck of a haul... I could see if the vendor was doing v8 replacement or something...

You guys are dedicated!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts