Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday (11th of Jan) I stopped by my local dealership here in Vancouver, WA. The factory rep from Sky was teaching/informing the sales staff about the car, I was allowed to participate and I do have some new straight from one of the horses mouths. My car will be deliverd between 4/15 and 5/15. Production on the Manual Transmissions Sky's will be first and the the Automatic. Transmission will be basciallly the same as BMW, same maker. Price is higher than Pontiac but add ons with the Pontiac model are standard with the Sky. You will have the spoiler option, factory rep had not seen it. I told jim to go to our site. Your local car sales rep while may be very excited about the car, they basically have no knowledge of the Sky. ONe nice feature was the load road noise due to the undercarriage and how it was mfg. Standard Sound system will have 225 watts of blasitng power, insulated top (good for up here in the NW) and the seats will fit a wider butt. Evidently one of the VP's of Saturen/GM is tall and he wanted this car to be sesigned so he could fit into it. I'm ordering Black Onyx with Black Interior and a full package except the spoiler. It happens to be our annniversry gift to each other after 40 years.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts