Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had my sky for a month now an i don't see anything to this car. i have an automatic and it is a dog and the seat are un comforable lower back pain . what should i sell this car for?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
mono01 said:
i have had my sky for a month now an i don't see anything to this car. i have an automatic and it is a dog and the seat are un comforable lower back pain . what should i sell this car for?
Put it on Ebay. You don't indicate which options/colour you have.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yeah an auto with the 2.4L would be a pig.

..or are you secretly a MX5 owner coming here to cause problems. :mad:

·
Registered
300 Posts
MONO show us pics of your Sky....might be interested here.

Diffentely don't want a Mazda tho :nonod:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mazda??

I used to own a mazdaspeed miata, I couldnt get rid of the thing fast enough, I couldnt believe I spent almost thirty grand on the thing (i'm still a little bitter about the purchase), from what I was told and how it was talked up I would have though I was buying a porsche, I liked the car till I drove it to work and back for a week it was so small and cramped it was a joke hence why I sold it two weeks later (only 110 miles on it when I got rid of it, one weeks worth of driving to work) I love the sky much much better than the mx5 IMO (other than the wieght, i'm used to light two door cars) and I had the best stock mx5 (mazdaspeed) made. This has to be one of the dumbest purchases i've made (mazda) this is my expirience and opinion so I hope noone get all upset.

·
Registered
453 Posts
mono01 said:
:lol: :lol: ha, ha, ha, come on now, we all know this is a joke, right? No one in there right mind could possibly hate the Sky. Nice try though.
Terry

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
bradyb said:
Yeah an auto with the 2.4L would be a pig.

..or are you secretly a MX5 owner coming here to cause problems. :mad:
read his other posts and judge for yourself.....two months ago he was asking which was better and auto or manual, and then he asked if anyone has the clunking in the manual... seems like some odd questions for someone just a month away from getting his car...those should be questions before you even order your car...
had mine for 4 months and 10,000 miles and taken several long trips... no back pain here

·
Registered
820 Posts
mono01 said:
I sat in the seats and found them to be VERY comfortable. This guy can't even spell uncomfortable......:jester:

·
Registered
202 Posts
You can get up to MSRP for trade-in, MSRP + $2-5,000 private party.
Do it now while it's hot.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Sorry to hear about the car.
I had someone else tell me the auto was a dog.
They were only driving in "D-Drive". I took the same car out and put it in the other trans modes (don't remember the terms/names) and found the car perky enough.
Not much to offer about the seats, but wondering if you've tried the trans selector in either of the bottom two settings.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not sure what you are taking about the SKY auto performs as expected I have driven the 5 speed and the Auto and I was surprised how peppy the automatic is. When you look at the numbers weight to horsepower etc you should know what to expect. If you want more power get a Redline or there is always Mallet:lol:
Or mabe a Corvette would fit you performance needs?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Yes, the seats can be uncomfortable if you don't adjust them! There is not a lot of room and the manual does not explain this (for those that read manuals...I don't). It's possible the seat is too reclined and he's forcing himself to compensate and sit too upright and therefore is getting fatiqued from lower back pain.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
mono01 said:
You can post the info in the "for sale" section.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
I think he is "baiting" us with the comment...

In early may he asks "is the car a dog?"
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55907#post55907

He then follows up three months later with same comment "I've owned the car for a month, and its a dog."

Odd that in May he never mentions having one on order, or being 6 weeks away from delivery.

·
Registered
802 Posts
mono01 said:
It would be difficult, but maybe I could round up a couple thousand bucks..Just send me the pink and I'll send you the money.

__heh-heh

·
Registered
482 Posts
mono01 said:
a. Park on front lawn.

2. Fill passenger compartment with dirt.

c. Plant flowers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Harsh!

Mavrick:willy: that's a bit extreme don't ya think?:lol:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Ahnuld said:
I think he is "baiting" us with the comment...

In early may he asks "is the car a dog?"
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?p=55907#post55907

He then follows up three months later with same comment "I've owned the car for a month, and its a dog."

Odd that in May he never mentions having one on order, or being 6 weeks away from delivery.
Totally agree with you. Just causing trouble, says I.

·
Registered
820 Posts
WAIT GUYS! Let me try, I had a friend that spoke "Stupidese" once.....

MONO 01,

DO U UN Der Stand mI? wE no U do'not Have a Ski & R Juss a 1 Nuh B.
PleeZ ggO a Way. GrAci Uss.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts