Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
there will be a Saturn Sky on display in the Valencia Town Center Mall in Santa Clarita, Ca. on the weekend of the 16th, 17th, and 18th. there may even be a representative with the car to open it up if we want. i will be taking a look-see. email me for more info.

·
Registered
802 Posts
tednelson83 said:
there will be a Saturn Sky on display in the Valencia Town Center Mall in Santa Clarita, Ca. on the weekend of the 16th, 17th, and 18th. there may even be a representative with the car to open it up if we want. i will be taking a look-see. email me for more info.
From Yesterday
eldeeko said:
Hey there RokketRide
Did you know that a Sky will be in the area this weekend? Not in Santa Monica though:

12/8 Saturn of Santa Ana
12/9-12/10 Saturn of Cerritos
12/11 Wilson Park, Torrance 2200 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance (Christmas Boutique) 9am-4pm
12/12-12/15 Saturn of Riverside
12/16-12/18 Valencia, Town Center Mall

ElDeeko

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, sorry, i didnt know about this as i done frequent this board often. i found out directly from the saturn dealer out here. personaly im torn between the sky and the solstice. im leaning toward the sol, being that i have seen and driven one, but im holding on my decision untill i have seen and driven a sky. i will have oppertunity to drive one in january so i will decide than.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i went to see the sky today, and i was kind of disapointed. the sky is deffinately a more mainstream design, not that its a bad look, but i like the sol still. that said i would still consider buying one if the opertunity presented itself. the sky is a lot more angled and squared off, whereas the sol is more curvatious and round. i like the look, but it really doesnt stand out nearly as much as the solstice. i like cars that shout "HERE I AM, LOOK AT ME!"

·
Registered
328 Posts
Did you not look at Sky photos before seeing it in person? :confused: The car has sharp angles and they are one of the key features of the Sky. In MHO, the Sky screams look at me with it's angles and the Sol is classy and smooth ... neither feature = scream. I like both Kappa Cars, but they are totally different. If you love the Sol, then you probably will not love the Sky and visa versa. GM did this on purpose to capture 2 markets, which was pretty smart. Now they just need to build/deliver them. :cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actualy, im torn between the two. on the one hand i love the agressiveness and looks of the exterior of the sky. on the other the sexyness, and originality of the sol is remarkable. the interior of the solstice is symply top notch whereas the sky's is rather bland, which is bad sence i plan to spend so much time in it. both have their high points, and their lows. it really comes down to preference, and for me, price.

and yes i did look as the pictures however, pictures are no good. you really cant capture the beauty of either car in 2D you really must see it in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts