Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see the plug on Regis this morning where the G6 convertible and the SKY were highlighted?

It was a silver SKY and had great close ups of interior.

Kelly made comment that she always wanted to be a Vanna girl and was polishing hood with her rear end as spokesperson was explaining SKY.

He said in answer to Regis question of how much?, around $20,000. Obviously he was referring to Solstice price.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I walked in just as they were finishing showing it.
How the G6 look, any price for it

·
Registered
109 Posts
Man I'm so bummed my friend called me and left a message that the sky was on Regis and Kelly. I naturally was working =(

·
Registered
304 Posts
Pammysoltice said:
Man I'm so bummed my friend called me and left a message that the sky was on Regis and Kelly. I naturally was working =(
A RAELLY good friend would have taped it for you. Anybody out there with tape or Tivo? Maybe they'll have a giveaway like they did with the minivans.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Regis & Kelly found

go to gmtv.feedroom.com and click on drive time 3/21 for the replay of the Saturn on Regis and Kelly. (can't fast forward so you have to watch whole broadcast, its not real long) Badly scripted, "170hp and $20k price" when we already know 177 and 20 is base Sol and Sky will have several options standard which will make its price higher.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts