Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
One thing that I believe the Sky has that the Solstice doesn't is an external temperature read out on the DIC - is that correct? I have always wondered why.....
I love the external temperature read out on cars (true). Darn, I should have bought the Sky instead (JK).

·
Super Moderator
5,785 Posts
The major design differences between Sky and Solstice are visual. More visually appealing is better. That should be the only thing on this thread that we can all agree on.

@JohnWR, you disagree? Please explain: if I believe the simpler lines of the Solstice are more visually appealing, and therefore I believe the Solstice is a better design, then I am compensating for some personal deficiency?

Oh, if silly threads are bad, then head over here for better threads:
Technical Saturn Sky Discussion
·
There is a difference between believing that one or the other is more appealing to you, and is therefore a better design in your eyes, and saying that one or the other is simply better. As long as your evaluation sticks to what you think looks better to you my comment about compensating does not apply. Extend your evaluation beyond that and it might.

i thought I made it clear that I am entertained by silly threads, so no, I do not think they are bad.

One thing that I believe the Sky has that the Solstice doesn't is an external temperature read out on the DIC - is that correct? I have always wondered why.....
Yes, the Sky does have an ambient temperature display.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mine has it right in the dash next to the odometer. Use the 'info' button and you will find it. The OP just asked which car appealed to you more and why..... and no i dont think this thread is 'silly', just some of the responses.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts