Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sky order was sent off 3 weeks ago, when did you guys first get a vin after how many weeks?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My order went in on March 27th...and I didn't get a VIN until June 1st...the day after it was built.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I got my VIN the day I received the car.
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
AT THE DEALERSHIP 8/30/06
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in Chome/Windscreen/Wheel locks/CAI/Splash Gaurds

·
Registered
84 Posts
My order went in around June 2, and I got the VIN and invoice on August 1, so about two months (but there was a holiday plant shutdown the week of July 4).

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Mine was ordered on May 29, built four weeks later, and I got a vin# it was in the driveway two weeks from there. It seems to average 4-6 weeks from order in to vin. But mine is a Sky fast enough not a redline. :lol: You are not too far away!!! Get the garage ready!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine was ordered on May 29, built four weeks later, and I got a vin# it was in the driveway two weeks from there. It seems to average 4-6 weeks from order in to vin. But mine is a Sky fast enough not a redline. :lol: You are not too far away!!! Get the garage ready!
Today i stared at my garage to make some room =) i use to be a tech so i have my tool box sitting there waiting. Not to Repair the sky but for add on's

·
Registered
131 Posts
It took about 8 weeks for me to get my vin......I used the dealership on 290.
Then is was about 3.5 weeks for delivery of my sky....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered mine through 290, also I was told in 4 weeks. We need to get some sort of sky group together in Houston.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts