Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My favorite car show spot Hot Rods n Hoggs is have a benefit to raise money for Daisy Prado, a 2 yr old girl who was shot in the head in a drive by shooting a couple of month's ago here in Arlington. Here is the info: Sunday August 27!!!!!!!!!!~

HOTT RODS & HOGGS
706 N. WATSON ROAD (HWY 360 & WATSON RD
ARLINGTON, TEXAS

Set up time: 7am -12 pm

Show time: 12 pm - 5 pm

Entry fee $20 Cars & Motorcycles
$10 Bikes

Free Admission to Public, Donations Accepted.

Serenity & I are entered, possibly Mayhem (if she arrives in time:lol:

You don't have to enter, but come out and see the cars, and meet Serenity, AURA, Kathy & yours truly. Vote for me of couorse. It is fun to enter and talk with lots of people about our great SKYs. I really like to these charity events, the money goes to a great cause. Pm me if you interested and want directions. The little girl is struggling for her life, and family needs help with medical bills, so come on Forum Family, lets show 'em how we can help.:thumbs: Giveaways, prizes, donated by business's.

Also have some great charity shows coming up for the kids. More on that later.

I have one weakness when a innocent child is a victum of a senseless act of violence, that is to help. God has been good to me and mine, and I would be selfish not to help when I am needed.:thumbs: :thumbs: Anybody with SKY's or just any of you care to come out, bring it on, would love to chat & sip a cool one with you. Kids are welcome too, a family affair. Fun for all!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ernest, that sounds like a great worthwhile event.
If this was for today's show, I think it's a little late too come on out...:lol:

If this is for the show on 9/3, unfortunately I will be back in Houston over that Labor Day weekend.

I'm really thinking of entering the TGI Fridays car show in Addison next Sunday though. Would you be interested in coming out?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I will be in Dallas Labor Day weekend.....maybe I can make it over there.

·
Registered
420 Posts
just did :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Earnest, Sorry I missed the thread on The Hot Rods & Hoggs car show this pass sunday. Had nothing going on. I was just a bum all day long. Wish I knew about it. I would though like to catch up with you guys about the one Sunny Sky is talking about. Sunny Sky can you PM me the details also? Would love to get together and have a cold one.:cheers: Earnest take care of yourself so you could make it.:cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you make it to HR & H this Sunday for tghe fund raiser show? It is to help a 2 yr old fighting for her life, an innocent victum of a violent crime, shot in the head while sleeping in here own bed, how senseless!!!! Drive by shooting.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sure can. What time?:thumbs:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts