Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pic taken 20 Nov 2005 at the SKY showing in Bowie, Maryland.
They had the forest green sky.....looks pretty sharp in person.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
They look great! :banghead: :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SKY Pics (2nd attempt)

DUH....original pics were too large to upload.

Here are some pics taken 20 Nov 2005 at the SKY showing in Bowie, Maryland.

I put a deposit down which they said I'm 8th in line.....

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember being black leather....it's probably the lighting in the show room that makes it look kind of grey.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Sorry for being a smart ass. I just couldn't resist. You have to admit it was funny :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
PammySky said:
Is that a gray interior????????

I noted to my wife that the black interior looks awful grey. Well, awful is not the right word. That is the black interior and it is as it looks in the picture, grey.

Turk

·
Registered
357 Posts
I wonder if that's the same one I saw in A/C?

I'm a high school teacher in NJ. Every November, there's a two-day teacher's convention held in Atlantic City. In the A/C Convention Center there are workshops and displays. Every year Saturn (Corporation) & Staples team up to give out goodies to teachers and of course display some Saturn vehicles. This year they had a Forest Green SKY on display from Wednesday, Nov. 9 through Friday, Nov. 11. Since Maryland isn't that far from NJ, maybe it was the same SKY? Sorry, didn't take my digital camera - never would have thought that the SKY would be there!

·
Registered
411 Posts
rick112 said:
Sorry for being a smart ass. I just couldn't resist. You have to admit it was funny :D
Is dees waht yoo want? :banghead::rolleyes: ..... Laughter?

-------------> :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There you have it. Funny Stuff! :willy:

:cool:evan

·
Registered
411 Posts
The green Sky looks cool, but only because its a Sky,...
It's too conservative for me. I would have to see it in person to be swayed to buy that color.

·
Registered
109 Posts
that is sure an ugly looking black.......it looks like my interior I have in my civic and that is clearly grey...... what are they trying to do to us..... I sure hope when the car comes out black will look black.... I think they call it Ebony but the Ebony in the Audi tt sure looks like a nice black to me not grey :eek:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
PammySky said:
that is sure an ugly looking black.......it looks like my interior I have in my civic and that is clearly grey...... what are they trying to do to us..... I sure hope when the car comes out black will look black.... I think they call it Ebony but the Ebony in the Audi tt sure looks like a nice black to me not grey :eek:
I think it was a combination of the lighting and the camera, I have noticed that the cameras sometimes do not show true black, even though the interior on the one I saw in Knoxville was black my camera made it look tan because of the lighting...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
http://www.putfile.com/pjruegg

Here are a few shots from the SF auto show taken last night. For those concerned about the "red" interior color being too garish, don't be. It is more of a burgundy. Very cool looking and even the "red" dash is nice. I think I just made up my mind on interior colors if it'll be available on the Silver Graphite - black/red!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
futureskyowner said:
Here are some pic taken 20 Nov 2005 at the SKY showing in Bowie, Maryland.
Thanks for the updated pictures I really appreciate them as I have a Midnight Blue on order. :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts