Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there are so many misc threads that have mentions of this, so i figured it may be good to kinda lump it in one spot...

i konw that saturn has been slipping us various bits and pieces of "stuff" ive heard of a calander, umbrella, tshirts? and pics of the stuff would be awsome too! i think it would be neat to see what all we have.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Promo stuff

Stoped by my dealer in Roseville, CA about three weeks ago and got a nice 18x24" poster. :cool: The promo # on the poster is 05SATSKYPO101. Then last week I stoped in again and they had a large stack of the posters and also some brochures that list the specs, some pictures of the interior, a nice side view of the Sky and it opens out to another 18x24 poster. That prom # is 05SATSKYPO201. They also had a couple of the count down calenders. Those calenders go really fast when the dealers get them. Then this weekend I went to another Saturn dealed in Elk Grove, CA and got a different brochure. This one is a fold out that has a picture of a Sky in a feild and it also has scratch and sniff for things like clouds before a storm, green grass sun-soaked lavender. That promo # is 05SATSKYAUT01. They also had the sky T-shirts $ 15.00. Had to get one. :D They have a side view of a silver Sky on the back and the Saturn badge on the front. I also signed up for info by mail at the Saturn web site and about a month ago they sent me one of there count down calenders.

·
Registered
11 Posts
fkeillor,

Where do you live? I want one of those t-shirts and the dealerships in the Dallas area can't even tell me when they'll have one in stock.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I live in Auburn, Calif. Thas just north of Sacremento. I found the t-shirts in Elk Grove, Calif. Thats about 20 miles south of Sacramento.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
fkeillor said:
Stoped by my dealer in Roseville, CA about three weeks ago and got a nice 18x24" poster. :cool: The promo # on the poster is 05SATSKYPO101. Then last week I stoped in again and they had a large stack of the posters and also some brochures that list the specs, some pictures of the interior, a nice side view of the Sky and it opens out to another 18x24 poster. That prom # is 05SATSKYPO201. They also had a couple of the count down calenders. Those calenders go really fast when the dealers get them. Then this weekend I went to another Saturn dealed in Elk Grove, CA and got a different brochure. This one is a fold out that has a picture of a Sky in a feild and it also has scratch and sniff for things like clouds before a storm, green grass sun-soaked lavender. That promo # is 05SATSKYAUT01. They also had the sky T-shirts $ 15.00. Had to get one. :D They have a side view of a silver Sky on the back and the Saturn badge on the front. I also signed up for info by mail at the Saturn web site and about a month ago they sent me one of there count down calenders.
Wow if your dealer is selling them for $15.00 then he is ripping you off, my dealership is selling them for $9.99...I bought two of them, if they do that with the shirt what will they do when the car gets here?????

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
classic66vair said:
Wow if your dealer is selling them for $15.00 then he is ripping you off, my dealership is selling them for $9.99...I bought two of them, if they do that with the shirt what will they do when the car gets here?????
that kinda markup will be harder to do with the car. it can be done, but look how easy it would be to just go to another dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts