Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased an 07 sky with 7k miles, silver red and black leather monsoon. Been looking around the forum and I love it. I have wanted a sky since they have come out but we have no saturn dealership here. Got luck and someone traded this in for a toyota highlander and I ended up getting my dream car.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Congrats. It's a supurb car.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Welcome to the insanity. If you try real hard, you can learn to love us.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride, enjoy the :D SteveSky67

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

Lots of crazy people here but I'll tell ya something..... Shhhh there are only few people on this forum who are all there and I am one of them. (Some of us have to have a head on their shoulder.) Need help, PM me... Need directions PM me... Need a laugh then come on a road trip and meet me...
Seriously Congrats. Your life will NEVER be the same. Welcome. T.

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
2215's not reading this!

He's spending his(?) first week behind the wheel like we all did! I will take Skip's place. Pictures! We want pictures!
:cheers:
Nuke

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I am actually looking to make my first mod well serious mod I already purchased the shorty antenna, chromies, license plate frame and I have a cooler on order in black. But for my Bday which is tomorrow I want to add an aftermarket exhaust but there is so many choices and well I also want it to have the stock R/L look even though mine is not. Trying to get the tips from someone then order the fascia and then to decide which exhaust. Hope to get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I just purchased an 07 sky with 7k miles, silver red and black leather monsoon. Been looking around the forum and I love it. I have wanted a sky since they have come out but we have no saturn dealership here. Got luck and someone traded this in for a toyota highlander and I ended up getting my dream car.
Care to give us any details on the car? Color, options, price paid?
I have an '07 with just under 7K & was wondering what it's worth.
When you get time to stop driving it, get some scenic pictures (not in your driveway) & post 'em up.
Congrats & enjoy.

(Nevermind. after rereading your post i can see the options)

·
Premium Member
365 Posts

Welcome fellow Silver owner I have the same pkg !!
Enjoy the smiles :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.