Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Autoweek...this article says "little over 20k"...

"The interior is visually completely different from the Solstice," Lutz says. "Yet everything behind the cosmetics is the same - the air conditioning ducts and hard points are the same. But what the customer sees, feels and touches is very different."

The Sky arrives with four-wheel independent suspension for better handling and stability. Coil spings are mounted over monotube shocks for better wheel control and road isolation.

Lutz says he wants the Solstice price to start under $20,000.
The Sky "will be a little over that," he says, "but not much."
http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=101551

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Where did you see that in the article? All I see is the mention of the Solstice starting under $20,000.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
mceb said:
Next line after...
Ignore my stupidity!!!
hehehe

I really did read it, I just didn't make the connection. Todays been a long day.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Good quote! Looks like they are still on track to get the Solstice out under $20K, and by saying the Sky will not start way up near $25K if its only going to be "A little over that, but not much." :thumbs

·
Registered
46 Posts
Tazz2000 said:
I'm goin to put my order in tonight...and I guess I'm considered young. (22) :D

Hehe me too - I'd go in to talk to the dealers now, but i doubt they'd accept a deposit on a car that hasn't even been officially announced (Sky RL) and won't arrive for another 2 years - I'm 24 so I guess their turn-around plan is working. :willy:

kris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts