Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a R/L 9/30/2006

Black, Red/black, black top, chrome wheels, auto, XM, all weather mats, no smoke, six disk

I found out a couple of weeks ago, I am 10 on the list.

Where can I find the 2007 Saturn RPO Codes to make sure this is correct?

Model ZMG67, 41U (primary color), 025 (trim), Options, FE9, G80, LNF, MX0, PO5, QSL, US9, U2K, 025, 19T, 41U, SRE (Order Type).

Where can I make sure these codes match what I ordered? I know I am at 1100 as far as order codes about two or three weeks ago. Number 10 on the list.

Anybody know why Homelink isn't in the R/L?

Never mind, I found them:

ZMG67 Roadster 2D

FE9 CERTIFICATION,EMISSION, FEDERAL
G80 Axle, Limited Slip
LNF 4-Cyl, Turbo, 2.0 Liter
MX0 Automatic, 5-Spd w/Overdrive
PD5 Wheels, Chrome Aluminum Alloy • Red Line
QSL P245/45WR18
US9 Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with 6-disc
U2K Sound system feature, XM Satellite Radio
025 Red Leather (I hope red and black)
19T Black Top COlor
41U Black, Onyx
SRE ??????

Thanks!

Ace...

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
There's an option for RPO codes here, http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...gionID=1&divisionID=10&vehicleID=4174&type=0#

41U - Primary color Black
025 - Trim - Leather - Red
G80 - Differential, Limited Slip
LNF - Engine turbocharged and intercooled ECOTEC 2.0L
MX0 - Transmission 5 speed automatic
PO5 - ?
QSL - Tire P245/45R18-96W performance
19T - Top - Black

edit: Chrome wheels - PD5 - (perhaps misread PO5?)

Looks like you're in good shape. Now it all about the wait....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's an option for RPO codes here, http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...gionID=1&divisionID=10&vehicleID=4174&type=0#

41U - Primary color Black
025 - Trim - Leather - Red
G80 - Differential, Limited Slip
LNF - Engine turbocharged and intercooled ECOTEC 2.0L
MX0 - Transmission 5 speed automatic
PO5 - ?
QSL - Tire P245/45R18-96W performance
19T - Top - Black

edit: Chrome wheels - PD5 - (perhaps misread PO5?)

Looks like you're in good shape. Now it all about the wait....

It should be PD5 for the chrome wheels. I guess we will be waiting a very long time. Hopefully this raggedy Astro will hold out till then. :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Anybody know why Homelink isn't in the R/L?

Ace...
Not an option on any Sky...sure wish it was, though. Perhaps in the future they may consider adding it...or at least one can hope they do. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not an option on any Sky...sure wish it was, though. Perhaps in the future they may consider adding it...or at least one can hope they do. :D

Great site. I bought my 04 Avalanche based on info from thier forums. One more question. Is there a way I can track where my order is online without stopping by the dealer? They wanted to know where I got the event codes when I went in for a visit three weeks ago.

Thanks!

Ace...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Great site. I bought my 04 Avalanche based on info from thier forums. One more question. Is there a way I can track where my order is online without stopping by the dealer? They wanted to know where I got the event codes when I went in for a visit three weeks ago.

Thanks!

Ace...
Tell them the truth. You got them on SKYROADSTER.COM. And then tell them the resident ******* on the forum said """Get this man his Sky now""" I instill fear in the hearts of all salespeople....Skip..I wish ...the resident *******...:glol: :bruce: :rofl: :dthumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Tell them the truth. You got them on SKYROADSTER.COM. And then tell them the resident ******* on the forum said """Get this man his Sky now""" I instill fear in the hearts of all salespeople....Skip..I wish ...the resident *******...:glol: :bruce: :rofl: :dthumbs:
Skip has three techniques: to get things done...

A. :smash:

B. :bruce:

C. :kick:

(But mostly C)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Howdy Neighbor....:seeya: I'll be looking for ya...:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
One more question. Is there a way I can track where my order is online without stopping by the dealer?

Probably not but it sure would be nice ...my friend asked his salesman what his event code was last week and was told 3800...I said you better check with your saleman again because I doubt it's at 3800...he did...it was at1100 not 3800.:(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Howdy Neighbor....:seeya: I'll be looking for ya...:)
Thanks Bill!

Maybe one day it'll show up. Being number 10 in the list probably means the wife gets tired of waiting. I think she may be good until the summer of 07.

Ace...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts