Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where would be the best place to advertise my '08 Sky Redline for sale? It's techno gray, automatic, 6 disc CD Monsoon sound, leather seats, chrome wheels. Completely stock. No mods or tunes. Almost new Continental tires (5K miles). The car has 10,800 actual miles and has been garage kept all its life. Comes with approximately a year and a half of free satellite radio. The only damage to the car was in the first year of it's life. The original owner had a minor rear end accident that resulted in the rear bumper cover being replaced. The body shop did a superb job with the paint match. It is impossible to tell the cover has been replaced. Happening to a 1 year old car that had been garage kept helped I'm sure as there was (and still is) no paint fade on the rest of the car. I have the body shop documentation showing the repair work.

The car is located in south Georgia. Asking price is $15K.

·
Premium Member
5,290 Posts
Location of the car and a price here would help. I am kind of looking for a Ruby Red low mileage car. Not looking hard, but if the right one shows up could be interested.

Flea Bay I guess, or local Craig's list.

Good Luck with the sale sir.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts