Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my SKY for about 2 months now so I am used to all the looks and walk ups, questions etc I get.....but today it almost caused an accident:eek: .. I would say that goes into another category of head turners that few cars belong in :willy: ...

I was driving :driving: past a pickup truck merging in from my left and both the driver and passenger where so busy looking :drool: at my SKY pass by that they did not notice a pretty big median divider in front of them.

As soon as I passed I heard a thump followed by tire screeches and just caught them in the rear view mirror as the rear tires jumped the median.. Lucky it was a big 4X4 pickup and was able to clear the 3 foot median :eek: ..

Anybody else have any kind of similar experience:) .

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Had a car next to me on the freeway with the driver and passenger asking me questions as we were inching along stop-and-go fashion... They did not notice that my lane was moving and theirs was not. Almost merged the front of their Accord with the butt of a Hummer.

After a pretty serious chirp they had about six inches to spare. Six vertical inches.

"I'm sorry man, I didn't see your Hummer..."

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
A late model bronco full of teenage girls were driving down Route 7 in Sterling the first couple weeks I had the Sky and I could tell from the corner of my eye they were all looking.

Well the red lights are pretty constant on Route 7 and those few seconds they were spending looking at the car and not at the lane was enough for them to turn back and see an imminent accident infront of them, they slammed on the brakes and dodged off in to the very wide grass median cutting it shreds. A few lights later they came along side me again but looked very embarrassed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts