Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAVING TROUBLE WITH PICTURES BUT PM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU PICTURE. I just sold my sky and have the original sky saddle bags.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It did not come with a trunk bag. Purchased from Saturn after purchasing my 2009 redline, which I just sold.

·
Registered
17,475 Posts
There were no OEM saddle bags from GM...trying to recall if they came from Venom...Robo may recall this. Venom produced the best trunk luggage around...and other miscellaneous items including braces

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I had OEM saddle bags for my sky that came as part of the “Weekender” package. High quality and very useful. $50 is a great price! GLWS

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine had it but the original owner lost the saddle. I can post a pic of the trunk bag later

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Pictures are here: https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f2/weekend-getaway-package-any-pictures-24747/

I think it was called the "Weekend Getaway Package". I didn't think it was a GM option, but probably something that was offered to dealers to enhance their profits a bit.

After a bit of searching, it did appear as RPO ACX in the 2009 Print Book. So it was a "Factory Option".

Who knew? Not I.

:dunno:

·
Registered
52 Posts
One of the members ran the VIN for my RRSE and it showed up that way so I believe it was a GM option

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
In addition to the saddle bag, it included the embossed bag for the trunk, OEM all weather floor mats and the “flyswatter” windscreen. Mine was an ‘09. Maybe that was the only year it was offered, not sure.

Just checked my “garage”. Also included the molded splashguards

·
Registered
17,475 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
I never heard of a weekender package....any members remember this?
Hmmm, I'd never heard of the package either, the widescreen and luggage yes, but not the little saddle bags. Cute little thing, kinda like it belongs on the back of a chihuahua when you take him hiking.. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
11,264 Posts
Neither did I...u keep learning. Old dogs can still learn.
Which is why we don't discourage people from asking questions even if some of us think we've answered them 1,000 times. You do that and that one question you never have heard before doesn't get asked because the person is hesitant to get ridiculed. Something ELSE to be learned here MM. LOL ;)

·
Registered
17,475 Posts
Which is why we don't discourage people from asking questions even if some of us think we've answered them 1,000 times. You do that and that one question you never have heard before doesn't get asked because the person is hesitant to get ridiculed. Something ELSE to be learned here MM. LOL ;)
To be exact...this was not a question...dumb questions will ALWAYS receive a NEGATIVE response, DESERVINGLY.

But I can still learn. :wink:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Yes

After a bit of searching, it did appear as RPO ACX in the 2009 Print Book. So it was a "Factory Option".

Who knew? Not I.

:dunno:

Same console cover bag which had a red arrowhead logo instead was available for the Solstice.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts