Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The passenger side seat cover has torn and I'm wanting to replaced the cover, where is the best replacement?

·
Super Moderator
6,188 Posts
The passenger side seat cover has torn and I'm wanting to replaced the cover, where is the best replacement?
There are used seats available in excellent condition from several salvage operations.

This seemed like a successful option: New 100% Leather Seat Kit, $399 +$38 Shipping if you are not set on total originality, but you would want to do both to have them match.

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
I have 2 R/L back only seat covers...drivers side only..but it could be made for the bezel on the passenger side. See if u can find a passenger side first....u should be able to locate one. I would sell mine for 100 dollars plus shipping.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 2 R/L back only seat covers...drivers side only..but it could be made for the bezel on the passenger side. See if u can find a passenger side first....u should be able to locate one. I would sell mine for 100 dollars plus shipping.
I'd be interested in a driver side cover if you still have it. Is it the black only with white sticking and the Sky redline logo? Mine had a couple tears in it when I bought it at 62k miles, now at 195k and counting. Let me know how much with shipping to Southern California (92656), please.
Thanks

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
I'd be interested in a driver side cover if you still have it. Is it the black only with white sticking and the Sky redline logo? Mine had a couple tears in it when I bought it at 62k miles, now at 195k and counting. Let me know how much with shipping to Southern California (92656), please.
Thanks
It is the black only with white stitching....sent u an e mail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts