Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We received confirmation that the SKY will be at our store (Saturn of Columbia, Columbia, SC) on SATURDAY the 29th of October :cheers: and will be displayed on the 30th & 31st at the Columbiana Center Mall for all to see. :willy:

The dates used to be Nov 4th & 5th but that was revised today... :lol:

We where also told that we will be receiving the OFFICIAL allocation quantity from Saturn in the next few days (that is what our General manager told us :eek: )

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
328 Posts
:mad: :banghead:

I NORMALLY live just a couple of hours from there (Savannah,GA). I guess that I will get my buddy at Fort Jackson to hook me up with some pics and information.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks for the allocation information.
I just emailed my home town Saturn guy. He claims that they have not taking any deposits yet, so I might be one of the first. It might be a good PR article for the local rag, if his stores first allocation went to a deployed soldier. :)

I just want a firm answer, after losing my Sol slot.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just told that Saturn is making a HUGE deal out this showing. They are going to cater over $5,000 worth of food from the Outback Steakhouse on the 29th here at Saturn of Columbia and we are going to have 13 radio stations come in to announce the event. Should be HUGE!!! :cheers: :eek: :cheers:

Regards,

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
October 29th!!! Thats my birthday!, Since Columbia is only about 4 hours from here i may have to take a trip to come see you and the car....What hours will the car be on display?
Will all the Saturn dealers be getting their allocation numbers at the same time and will official ordering start soon after?
Tim

·
Registered
242 Posts
great news.......I will be there! not sure as to what day, but, I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!! Thanks for the info........Will be looking for you!:cheers:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am so there. The Columbia dealership is where I put my deposit down, I'm third on their list.

Got the weekend marked on my calendar...:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I too put down my deposit today, I understand there is only one alocation left for that dealer. I plan to be at the showing and would be glad to send you some Pics MSG McGee, so let me know if your Ft Jackson buddy doesn't come thru.

·
Registered
328 Posts
SkyGuy said:
I too put down my deposit today, I understand there is only one alocation left for that dealer. I plan to be at the showing and would be glad to send you some Pics MSG McGee, so let me know if your Ft Jackson buddy doesn't come thru.
I would appreciate it, because he might be out of town during that time. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou SATURN, planning to head down there for sure. Better take my hubby with me so he can drive back home. Think I will be just a little over the wall (if ya know what I mean) ___-- Kimberly

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Hey Lost Sol, Since I plan to go (to Columbia) I will send you lots of pics and pick you up some extra info. Just tell me how to get the info to you and the pics I will post on here.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Kimberly Clothier said:
Hey Lost Sol, Since I plan to go (to Columbia) I will send you lots of pics and pick you up some extra info. Just tell me how to get the info to you and the pics I will post on here.
Thanks so much. If you have digital ones then you can email them to my email address. If you need any contact info, then just PM me. :cheers: Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YES!!! :cheers:

Everything is still on-track for the Oct/29th SKY Event here in Saturn of Columbia in Columbia, SC. We will have a bunch of local radio stations and we will have catering from one of the local BBQ restaurants for the crowd. We will also have a key turner contest giving away 1 SKY... :cheers: Should be FUN!!! :cool:

More details as they become available... :eek:

Regards,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts