Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
woo hoo! we got to hear the exhaust for 1-2 seconds! lol. sounds like it has potential to sound extremely good with a little custom exhaust work...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
101jinx101 said:
woo hoo! we got to hear the exhaust for 1-2 seconds! lol. sounds like it has potential to sound extremely good with a little custom exhaust work...
I'm just hoping the dual exhaust on the Redline version becomes a reality. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
skl8260 said:
I'm just hoping the dual exhaust on the Redline version becomes a reality. :cool:
I pray everday for this to happen! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Snowy_Beast said:
It doesn't work... I wanna hear it too!
Do you use a Mac? My buddy has trouble with those MSN videos on his Mac. I just tried the link again on my PC and it still works...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
skl8260 said:
Do you use a Mac? My buddy has trouble with those MSN videos on his Mac. I just tried the link again on my PC and it still works...
No... I have PC with Windows XP... and here's what I see :eek:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
That's because you are using Firefox. Download the plugin and you should have no problem. With Firefox, initially you have to download alot of plugins to get everything to work right.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top