Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone goto the Lake George Car Show September 8th - September 10th in Lake George, NY? I saw two SKY's there, 1 white one with two younger ladies in it and a yellow one with two guys in it.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I know the gals in the white SKY. They are co-workers from Amsterdam. I have spoken to her several times and she is so thrilled with her car. Everytime she starts talking about it she breaks out with this huge smile and just glows with bubbly glee. She is the one that told me she and her mom got two full grocery carts of food into the trunk with the top up. She says it is not that often she really ever needs much in her trunk. And on those rare occasions she gets a friend with a SUV to help.

As far as the the mechanical or ride ... her instant huge smile is there when I asked about any problems ... nope she says ... nothing but oil changes.
I can tell you she is a most happy SKY owner.

Now the yellow SKY? I read a thread from a guy who was up this way visiting his parents and drove up to Lake George. I think he was from Long Island area. Then there is you and I and acouple of others in this area too.

Coffee is on me when you get yours!

:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Hmmmm... I knew a girl from Amsterdam...

Not a SKY owner though...

I hope to get a big SKY turn out next year here in Binghamton at the Spidie Fest car show... I will let you all know about it... and maybe see if you can bring the others you find. :thumbs:

·
Registered
188 Posts
I know the gals in the white SKY. They are co-workers from Amsterdam. I have spoken to her several times and she is so thrilled with her car. Everytime she starts talking about it she breaks out with this huge smile and just glows with bubbly glee. She is the one that told me she and her mom got two full grocery carts of food into the trunk with the top up. She says it is not that often she really ever needs much in her trunk. And on those rare occasions she gets a friend with a SUV to help.

As far as the the mechanical or ride ... her instant huge smile is there when I asked about any problems ... nope she says ... nothing but oil changes.
I can tell you she is a most happy SKY owner.

Now the yellow SKY? I read a thread from a guy who was up this way visiting his parents and drove up to Lake George. I think he was from Long Island area. Then there is you and I and acouple of others in this area too.

Coffee is on me when you get yours!

:thumbs:
Wow, havent heard Amsterdam in a long while I grew up there ..... dont mind me i'm just r :D eminiscing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts