Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get Google alert digest daily on Saturn Sky. One item today: "All the available production for Pontiac's Solstice, Saturn's Sky and Chevrolet's Corvette is sold out for 2006, according to General Motors product czar Bob Lutz." :eek: (Now I'm feeling even more fortunate to have an order in the system). Does anyone know if this is for the orders currently in or does it count those on dealer lists?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyHope said:
I get Google alert digest daily on Saturn Sky. One item today: "All the available production for Pontiac's Solstice, Saturn's Sky and Chevrolet's Corvette is sold out for 2006, according to General Motors product czar Bob Lutz." :eek: (Now I'm feeling even more fortunate to have an order in the system). Does anyone know if this is for the orders currently in or does it count those on dealer lists?
Considering the latest VINs I would GUESS that it meant dealers lists too. If not than they tant making as many Skys as originally alotted.. JMHO Skip...calm calm...:) :)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Skip said:
Considering the latest VINs I would GUESS that it meant dealers lists too. If not than they tant making as many Skys as originally alotted.. JMHO Skip...calm calm...:) :)
Skyip! Have you been looking for these?

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts