Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm from the Sosltice Forum. But I love all the Kappas
Waiting on my solstice order right now.

But thought I'd share the fact that I saw a shadow grey Sky in Troy, Michigan today, at just before 1 this afternoon. Going North on Coolidge, pulling out of the Somerset mall. It's quite a hot little car. Looked great.

I know all I did was whet some already whetted whistles. :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Dreamer said:

But thought I'd share the fact that I saw a shadow grey Sky in Troy, Michigan today, at just before 1 this afternoon. Going North on Coolidge, pulling out of the Somerset mall. It's quite a hot little car. Looked great.

Way too cool.... keep up the watching.. and TELLING.. ty.. SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Any Pic's?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish. I don't have a camera phone...
And I was on the road myself, too.
Just rest assured, it looked great.
The color was Sly. That's probably solspeak. Shadow grey I think is the GM color... Black top.

But I have to hand it to the Sky. I did get a glance at the interior when I was next to the guy. It's a nice looking interior.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Couldn't you take a picture? lol

Dreamer said:

We're all going mental waiting for it & any next "sitting's" please take a picture with your camera cell phone, digital camera, regular camera anything that can snap shot the image of our long awaited dream car. Thanks~ :)

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
Nice Video

Good to hear more praise for our babies from the official TV "station". Cute commercial for the Hummer-the "little monster":lol:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
:cuss:
N Schmitt said:
March 9 & 10 video on Sky development

http://gmtv.feedroom.com/
I spy, there it was plain as day, Red Leather Premium interior option!! Now is it a mock up, special built advertising model, or one off the assembly line. If I was a bettin', it probably is a special advertising model, or the mock-up, probably doesn't even have a motor in it, ya think? (reason he didn't open the hood:lol:) Or, maybe that was mine, those :cuss: :cuss:, put my :cuss: SKY back on the :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: auto-transport.:banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts