Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the Solstice forum! I spotted your Green Sky going south on I-75 in the Royal Oak, Troy region in Michigan. It was at about the 14 mile exit.
This would be the 3rd Sky I've seen in my area. Silver, Green, and I think the other was Green as well... So it might have been two of the same... Hehe. I've even seen a Solstice and a Sky in one day. Practically folowwing eachother it seemed.

Anyway, your Sky looks great on the road!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Thanks...I chased a solstice down last weekend...they both kick ass!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yea, I wonder if its the same green Sky i've seen by the tech center several times now...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The other twi skys I've seen were:
1st on going north on Coolidge, Right by the Somerset Mall. Pulling out of the parking lot, in fact. Silver
2nd at 11 mile and Dequindre. Turning from Dequindre Onto westbound 11 mile. I live at 11 and John R.
But I'm not sure if this one is Green. But that wouldn't be TOO far from St. Claire Shores. Not close, but not too far.

The cars all look H-O-T!! It's a matter of personal preference, Sky v Solstice. They're just a great looking couple of Kappas.

And obviously, I prefer the Sol. :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
hmm.. maybe i need to go visit relatives in melvindale..... ... I WANT TO SEE ONE ON THE ROAD... my dealership still dont have one.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey there! I've been driving my SKY to work in Troy when the weather is nice and I travel from the Holly area down I-75. Mine's black and obviously driven by a krazy red head! I hope to see more on the road soon! It's rather lonely out here!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I see them from time to time now. Kinda disappointing, I was hoping they would be more rare.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts