Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the recent edition of Crain's Auto News, the Sky has gained market share since its introduction. The overall market is steady, but the Sky is eating Mazda's lunch and positively crushing the Solstice.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
did not need to see it in print but nevertheless, I believe the Miata MX5 is a great little car...
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...MM, you're not supposed to say anything nice about Mazda's here:D ....you'll be given a blindfold and cigarette and told to stand against the wall:nono: :lol:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey I have a Miata and also agree with Mike.
Zoom Zoom!
Ok 'nuff said. :leaving: :lol:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
According to the recent edition of Crain's Auto News, the Sky has gained market share since its introduction. The overall market is steady, but the Sky is eating Mazda's lunch and positively crushing the Solstice.
"crushing" is a relative term. Production is still way in excess of the ratio toward the solstice.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
EEEEW I don't even like to Grace the word Miata with having the SKY in the same sentence! GROSS! :nono:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Boring...

I see a lot of the MX-5's in this area and I'm sorry, but they are just so boring compared to the Sky's. They are what I call cookie-cutter cars!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Nice little cars. We just own a nicer little car. To be honest I have never seen someone do a double take on a Mazda ( some times my RX-8...SHHH) And I think that the SKY will get stares for years to come! Vettes still do!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts