Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a site to order turbo? I have front suspension noises at low speeds sounds like a creaking bed matress. My trunk filled with water due to rear end sealant MISSING from the factory. I also found when making sharp turns in reverse the engine will shutter? Anyone have any answers to these questions? Anyone have a good exhaust that they installed to make a nicepurrrrr sound? Love to hear about any aftermarket stuff added?? Websites, etc? [email protected]

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Do you know how to use the search feature? Try it for a lot of your answers. ..Skip..no I am not being a wise ass, I just know where your answers are...:) :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Some of your items are warrenty issues -- your dealer should do the repairs. Other items have been discussed here before if you use search you will find pages of information... Good luck!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Mines in the shop...minor issues

1. The electrical is a bit off. Sometimes when I turn the car on, it doesn't come on (yes, I make sure my light wheel is turned all the way up)

2. My clutch is feeling a bit "clunkier" and I get a clutch smell (it could me be too hard on the clutch)

3. I need a new metal strip on the floorboard.. it came up and is all bent.

4. Since I got my new Foose Wheel, I think I need it balanced, the steering wheel is shaking

I am so grateful that I have become closer with the guys at GAS (Galpin Auto Sports who does "Pimp My Ride"). They've been good to me. Despite everything that's happened.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts