Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
loyal_SL2 said:
Check out the new TV ads on Saturn.com: http://www.saturn.com/saturn/detour/television/index.jsp

...slightly off topic:
Check out enormous the vents on the front bumper of the Vue in the "Inspiration" commercial- definitely not the current design. What's up with that?

edit- I think the Vue shown is the new Redline. Looks great!
Yes that is the redline version, My dealer has one in now...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
What do you mean has one NOW?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
rick112 said:
He is talking about the VUE, not SKY... :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rick112 said:
Yes we were talking about the front of the redline Vue, my dealer has one of those in right now...
sorry if I caused any confusion.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha... I love how anyone jumps on the slightest hint that someone might actually have a production Sky laying around :) Chill out, folks- it's going to be a while

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
No problem! Just wishful thinking on my part.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw the ad on TV showing the Sky and figured that we're getting cloe to blast off. They should have used a Chili Pepper Red model, however, not the silver. (As if they need to drum up sales!!)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Notice in the commercial the SKY first has the black/red leather then in the next shot it is the all balck leather? I guess I'm bored?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
kingarthur said:
I saw the ad on TV showing the Sky and figured that we're getting cloe to blast off. They should have used a Chili Pepper Red model, however, not the silver. (As if they need to drum up sales!!)
That ad is from August 2005.... I think the silver one was the only one that existed at the time...:jester:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
loyal_SL2 said:
Hahaha... I love how anyone jumps on the slightest hint that someone might actually have a production Sky laying around :) Chill out, folks- it's going to be a while
I thought it might be April 1st:lol:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it's running pretty heavily on TV right now; I heard it running several times in the space of an hour while my roommate was watching Bravo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts