Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
If u r interested..a set of Opel car mats will ne available in January...not mine but someone I know will be getting rid of some unused SKY parts...I know u r looking for mats...but u have a 2.4. The difference is where the drivers hole is located in the car...but that is not a deal breaker.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I will be getting a set, on line, that fit the base. Just plain black. Any idea how much the Opal ones will be?

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
I think I will be getting a set, on line, that fit the base. Just plain black. Any idea how much the Opal ones will be?
NO! but I cannot think more than 25...If u recall...I told u I have 2 sets. I have the base and a R/L set. Everything they did for the R/L is much richer looking than the base....just to mention the seat covers with the embroidery, the dash gauges, and even the mats...it is the small subtle details that make our car more pleasing to view.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO! but I cannot think more than 25...If u recall...I told u I have 2 sets. I have the base and a R/L set. Everything they did for the R/L is much richer looking than the base....just to mention the seat covers with the embroidery, the dash gauges, and even the mats...it is the small subtle details that make our car more pleasing to view.
If the hole is the only problem, I can put a grommet in pretty easily. Let me know when they become available and thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
If u r interested..a set of Opel car mats will ne available in January...not mine but someone I know will be getting rid of some unused SKY parts...I know u r looking for mats...but u have a 2.4. The difference is where the drivers hole is located in the car...but that is not a deal breaker.
I'm surprised that he's letting it go (the car). :surprise:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts