Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in from our first run with the WCKCC. We joined the club. Found the group members to be very open to having our Sky mix with the Sols already in the club. The members were friendly and interesting - from all over CA, Nevada and Washington. Even one Sol owner from Texas! Since this is a Kappa club, both makes are welcome. Tahoe was a perfect setting for showing off these cars. Hope to see some west coast Sky owners join, too. I'll post pics Jack took soon.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Awesome

SkyHope said:
Just in from our first run with the WCKCC. We joined the club. Found the group members to be very open to having our Sky mix with the Sols already in the club. The members were friendly and interesting - from all over CA, Nevada and Washington. Even one Sol owner from Texas! Since this is a Kappa club, both makes are welcome. Tahoe was a perfect setting for showing off these cars. Hope to see some west coast Sky owners join, too. I'll post pics Jack took soon.
My wife an I are east coasters but we love Tahoe. We are so jealous.
Can't wait to see the pics.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
492 Posts
It was a great event. We are so happy that you were able to make it in your beautiful Sky. The Solstice owners were oooing and aaahing over it. I think they even had to wipe a little drrol off of the paint. We can not wait until our next event. Hopefully there will be many more Skys in attendance.
Next event will be Laguna Seca Raceway in Monterey.
Check out the itinerary and pictures of our past events. You can also download an application.
WWW.WCKCC.ORG
:cheers:

·
Registered
746 Posts
How great are those pics? I just sold my Miata to get ready for my Redline andthat turn out for a new club is awsome. And waht more beautiful a place could you find. It's Heavenly. Maybe thats why they call it that.

You think?
:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts