Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,085 Posts
It is the line from the door to the wheel well that's throwing it off...it's not a smooth transition from the door back...looks like "POOF" bigger fender.

That not withstanding, I applaud you for doing something new...one way to get a wider tire under these cars. When you get to the front, you have to do a fender, the hood, and the front bumper. The top of the wheel well is the hood and that makes a project like this a bit more difficult on our cars.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
It will either be for sale in less than a year or in the junk yard.
Sadly, bad taste is not usually unique so he will probably find someone else that thinks that travesty is cool enough to buy.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Guy needs to get a vanity plate that says "Kardashian"! Or would that be too cheeky......

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Hey - you can buy butt prosthetics ('falsies') on Amazon.

Maybe it's time that Norm or one of the usual vendors started selling them for Kappas, attachable with double sided tape so you could assess the look just like you can test a colour with a wrap and then remove it if you don't like it.

"Is your Kappa looking overly svelte? Then stick on these 'Kappabutts' to give it a cheekier look!"

Somehow I don't think it would catch on, though. >:)

·
Super Moderator
11,085 Posts
I was talking to the guy doing this on FB about it and he's not totally satisfied with the shape behind the door either so it all may change. He is going to move on to doing the front...which his mock up looks REALLY good...but he is kicking the idea of tying it in with the rear via the rocker panel. This has potential, but still is a ways off for me.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts