1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Duh huh , he is one of the venders on this forum...Skip..:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Many of us have, including myself, and all rave about them. He can laser etch out most designs you can come up with. Go to his website www.windrestrictor.com and look at some of his beautiful art work. I really like mine so much so I just use the battery to light it up. Oh, you can connect it up so it turns on with your brakes. running lights or at will with a switch. Directions for connecting can be found on this forum by doing a search. My message is rather factory in appearance.
Just the logo then letters leaning to the right, Italic style, with Red Line big and bold and a bold straight line under it. I choose red lighting and plan to connect it up with my brakes.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
141 Posts
They look really cool and look like a nice fit to the car.
Thank you very much......the RED car in the auction photo is mine.......I LOVE my windscreen!

Aloha!

·
Registered
389 Posts
These are really cool! Do you have to unscrew it to remove it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol: I didnt notice he was on this site. I was wondering if they are good and I guess so. Are they easy to connect up to the lights??

·
Registered
92 Posts
The LED hookup is not too bad if you have experience with cars/electronic wiring. If not you will need to take it to someone who does.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
These are really cool! Do you have to unscrew it to remove it?
I include some small connectors that attach with longer replacement screws that make it easy to remove. I also include a small easy disconnect clip on the wire harness incase you need to remove it. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
I was checking out Ebay for some Saturn Sky accessories and came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SKY-SATURN-windscreen-wind-blocker-wind-deflector-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42611QQihZ003QQitemZ130023617335QQrdZ1

Has anyone bought one of these? They look really cool and look like a nice fit to the car.
THANKS! Sorry you missed the postings on the forum, you may want to do a search for "Wind Restrictor" to see more comments about my product. I will have some amazing new laser etchings posted over the weekend so check the forum for these images over the next few days! I am offering a substantial 10% discount off the 199.00 base price to all active forum members! May God bless you all.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts