Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...... SHE FINALLY got to the salon and got it done.... here are the pics.... cant wait to see what others have done with their Babies.... at the SKY SHOW in Downers Grove tomorrow.......... SkyBaby-07

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Too funny. Now there's a car with personality.:eek:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
All I can say is Brian (MrSkyBaby) is a GOOD man! Wonder if the pink brakes will hurt re-sale? Like you really care!

Can't wait to see it in person! Now I guess we don't have twin sister cars anymore!

Huggers!
Kent

·
Registered
248 Posts
So where did you hook up the LED wires to??? I have an LED w/Etch screen also but havent done the install yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
nice mod skybaby, i hope that's high temperature paint and not just normal spray paint. calipers get very hot under stress and will cause "normal" paint to crack and peel. :nono: in any case, it looks good! :thumbs:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to the painted calipers club! :thumbs: Nice job!! :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is suppose to be high temp paint..... i went to TIETZ DYNE company and told them what it is for..and..... that is what they gave me.....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Girlfriend, you look marvalous.... I love it. Fits you....:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FaerieKitty2 said:
Can you post a pic of the whole side of the car? I want to see how they look with the whole package.
:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
migg750 said:
So where did you hook up the LED wires to??? I have an LED w/Etch screen also but havent done the install yet.
If you pull out the wire harness on passenger side back....... .. open it up.... there is a LIGHT BLUE wire.... a BROWN wire..... and a Grey wire.... The GREY is the ground.... and... other 2 are positives...... SkyBaby-07 It just took Brian maybe 20 mins to do the whole thing..... if you need to call.... PM me and i will send ya the number......

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mitchell said:
I've been thinking about doing that to mine. What color did you use?
HMMM..... PINK PANTHER PINK... SILLY.... oh.... YOU want to know what color TIGER used... i c........ YEA.... POST PICS PLEASE.......SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well you've certainly kept yourself busy getting her all "done up" for the show tomorrow! :D. Looks awesome!

We just got the cold air intake put in today and last week the hubby got a Magnaflow exhaust put on. So she'll be sounding good for tomorrow!!

Can't wait to see it & everyone in person tomorrow morning!!

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Nice

Too bad you couldn't get your whole car in that color.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice mods. Pink brakes, well that's one way to stop hubby from driving your car.:lol:

·
Registered
185 Posts
SkyBaby said:
and more yet....SkyBaby-07
There won't be any problems finding SkyBaby up at Downer's Grove tomorrow!!

Are you going to be color-coordinated in pink also? :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts