Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nonod: Well, wasnt sure where to put this, so.... here it is... SKYBABY is gone as of this morning. I didnt even get to go take her to her new owner..:banghead: ... i cant get out of bed today, i guess i will just sleep...:sleep: .. hurting way too much.. i will check in on and off today....... If you have my cell, anyone.... txt me... as that i can do....i sure hope Brian took her list of likes and dislikes..... oh well, if not, i hope she speaks up..... if she is like me... and..she is with her pink nails... SHE WILL HOLLAR..... LOUDLY:D .. SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about a yr ago..... maybe a yr and half.. i almost bought property by casselberry... or however you spell it
..SkyBaby

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Have a good one. Sorry to hear you sold her.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Can we ask why?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok.... some of you know that i have been sick on and off.... well.. it is MOSTLY ON LATELY.... my M.S. and arthritis is been very excruciating painfull and alot of time i cant get up or when i do, i just sit because with the M.S., alot of the time i cant focus and cant move certain parts of my body. It migrates and hurts alot. With the arthritis, i have jeuvenile rheumatoid arthritis with the onset at 9 months of age. I have been on just about every type of treatment, including daily injections and heat therapy. It is getting to a very active stage again and i do have it throughout my entire body, including my spine and neck. so, as you can imagine with just one of these diseases it could be slowing a person down for a while, but add in psoriatic arthritis, seizures, and hirschsprungs disease, i am not in very good shape alot and it is a waste for me to keep a car that so many people have been trying to get and cant. I have totally enjoyed my car, that is why i have so many SMILES on her.... but, it is time i let someone else have a great time with her. I have wanted to go on and participate in many of the events everyone has, but it seems i have had to back out more that i have wanted to. That makes me feel very bad ... it makes me feel i have let people down. I am not trying to have a pity party here.... just trying to explain myself. The insomnia i have had lately is because of side effects of the regimen medications i take for some of these diseases. There are times i dont sleep for days, and then there are time i sleep for days. Very sporatic. When i am able to participate,,, i do... and enjoy every minute of it... When i cant, i feel very bad for just sitting. I do think Prayers would be great and i would appreciate them...... Thanks for listening to me go on, and on..... i wont leave the forum because i have met and made alot of LIFELONG friends... i hope you feel the same way....... my other email i will be using is...... [email protected] ..... i will be keeping my [email protected] because that is the primary name...... Thanks again. Teri

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I've been following you and your exploits here for quite awhile. I am very sorry to hear that your not feeling well. Just keep a positive thought (like you need to be reminded of that from me since you always put out a positive vibe!) and all the good will you have spread here will come back to you 10 fold. We'll miss you in your SKY but look forward to your continued presence here!

:D

·
Registered
354 Posts
SKYBABy
I've been riding in the MS150 bike tours for the last 10 years, (our team has raise over $15,000 for MS )sometimes I ride twice a year. All my furture rides will be with you in mind. I hope you have many Bright Skys ahead

·
Registered
386 Posts
Skybaby - chin up and think about getting healthy! Skies will always be around for you to look at and know you were lucky to get one of the first ones.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hang in there Teri! We're all pulling for you hoping that you will be feeling better soon!! :) While we'll miss the pics of SKYBABY and her pink calipers, your outgoing personality and wonderful presence on this forum will certainly make up for anything lost!

And of course, SKY or no SKY - you'll always be invited to any get-togethers!! Just watch out for any hot concrete you may sit on!! Hehehe :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hang in there Teri! We're all pulling for you hoping that you will be feeling better soon!! :) While we'll miss the pics of SKYBABY and her pink calipers, your outgoing personality and wonderful presence on this forum will certainly make up for anything lost!

And of course, SKY or no SKY - you'll always be invited to any get-togethers!! Just watch out for any hot concrete you may sit on!! Hehehe :lol:

Thank you... i needed that..... and ... yeah, that was quite HOT... on the bottom...... i do beleive i had a NICE BURNT BUMMMMMM...... lol... i do look forward to seeing all soon... and.... who wants the scrapbook to keep up with it ? call me sometime..... SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SKYBABy
I've been riding in the MS150 bike tours for the last 10 years, (our team has raise over $15,000 for MS )sometimes I ride twice a year. All my furture rides will be with you in mind. I hope you have many Bright Skys ahead
I, myself, and i am sure alot of others with MS ..... appreciate all the efforts for funds raised for these darn pain in the butt diseases...... i usually look forward to the Jingle Bell walk every october/november for Arthritis.. but, not this yr again.. i missed it the last 2 because of both the MS and JRA.... It makes me smile to know that people do care and want to help out. Teri..... SkyBaby

·
Registered
160 Posts
Skybaby, you brought a lot of goodness to this forum. Best wishes to you, where ever you are and in what ever you do!

It's interesting that you were almost a transplant here in FLA. I'm one also, but have been here since 1980.

:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Sad, pouty face...

(forwards and backwards)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Skybaby, you brought a lot of goodness to this forum. Best wishes to you, where ever you are and in what ever you do!

It's interesting that you were almost a transplant here in FLA. I'm one also, but have been here since 1980.

:cheers:

I lived on Clearwater Beach until last september..... loved it... miss it much...SkyBaby

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can own the scrapbook for a while.
Maybe i can bring it to ya... and visit your pool too...... hehehe.... That is great... i will have the Sign-In book too.... SkyBaby

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hi girlfriend. Im sorry your not filling well. I will always the phone calls I got to slap me back to reality when I was getting depressed waiting for my car to come in. I e-mailed you my home # too so you can call me when your up to it. Love ya ga, Terri

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sorry to hear that your MS is preventing you from having fun in your Sexy Sky. Hope her new owner takes good care of her...and hope you charged extra for those one-of-a-kind pink calipers!

Keep posting. My day just isn't complete until I read something in pink.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Teri

If your health will permit it i'd love to meet you in the Dells on 10-01
just to say I met another happy Kappa owner (past now)

Mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts