Saturn Skyline Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all. Long time no see. Lots has been going on but I am still around. I am on Sky number 6. Cant wait to unveil her and take her across country for an old fashioned SkyBaby road trip. She is similar to this last 1.. but will have subtle differences and a kickin turbo system of course.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is great to be back. So many changes going on... Decided it is time. Thanks!!!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are correct Robo! A new system specially made just for my new Pinky! No other will be like it. Helps when you are married to Bill Hahn Jr. Great to be back
I'm going to take a stab at this and say something from Hahn Racecraft. LOL

Welcome back SkyBaby!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hubby Bill Hahn Jr is coming up with a new combination for my newest Sky! She will be extra fun.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep.. I live in Daytona Beach now. We werent in Ocala.. but near there. I like living on the beach.. May be moving to Clearwater Beach in a year. That is my favorite beach..

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Me also.... she goes in for her wrap in 2 to 3 weeks.. then off to Texas for a week or 2 to get a new windrestrictor.... and visit friends then back home...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That pink sky will NEVER leave me! I love that Sky! Thank you!!!! She is up in a glass case in the business!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I loved doing that when i was there before... how fun.. I was a chicken though. How are you? Its been a while. Great to see ya... Ill be posting before i go there so if some folks want to meet up somewhere.. Id love to see anyone who wants to say howdy..

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome back. I haven't been on the site lately but it's nice to see old friends and members on line.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does anyone know if Bill Hahn is OK? I paid for an intercooler on December 11 (out of stock but new ones being produced the following week), and Bill sent me a UPS tracking number on December 13. However, the package was never tendered to UPS. It's been 7 days, and despite numerous emails (to both sales and shipping email addresses) and phone messages, I have received no response. Does anybody have any insight? Aubrey? Adam?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts