First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If ANYONE is interested...please PM me.... Thanks...... Teri

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmmm... ok.... SKYBABY is the car... SkyBaby is me....... ... THE CAR IS FOR SALE...... not me...... hope you all dont disown me after she is gone..... :nono: :rolleyes: :nono: :D SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
54 Posts
Why are you selling???

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I knew that, but had to rattle the chain! Anyway, you might consider painting the calipers BLACK to help with re-sale.

Concrete is 75% done!

·
Registered
77 Posts
SkyBaby said:
If ANYONE is interested...please PM me.... Thanks...... Teri
OOHHHH NOOOO!!! SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOO...:willy: ....:eek: ..... NOW WHAT!

THERE IS ALWAYS A SEAT FOR YOU IN MY TIGER!!! :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BrnzMistic said:
OOHHHH NOOOO!!! SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOO...:willy: ....:eek: ..... NOW WHAT!

THERE IS ALWAYS A SEAT FOR YOU IN MY TIGER!!! :cheers:

Sounds GREAT... you know the number.......:D SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Sorry to hear you are selling her.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SkyBaby sick again.

Ok.... some of you know that i have been sick on and off.... well.. it is MOSTLY ON LATELY.... my M.S. and arthritis is been very excruciating painfull and alot of time i cant get up or when i do, i just sit because with the M.S., alot of the time i cant focus and cant move certain parts of my body. It migrates and hurts alot. With the arthritis, i have jeuvenile rheumatoid arthritis with the onset at 9 months of age. I have been on just about every type of treatment, including daily injections and heat therapy. It is getting to a very active stage again and i do have it throughout my entire body, including my spine and neck. so, as you can imagine with just one of these diseases it could be slowing a person down for a while, but add in psoriatic arthritis, seizures, and hirschsprungs disease, i am not in very good shape alot and it is a waste for me to keep a car that so many people have been trying to get and cant. I have totally enjoyed my car, that is why i have so many SMILES on her.... but, it is time i let someone else have a great time with her. I have wanted to go on and participate in many of the events everyone has, but it seems i have had to back out more that i have wanted to. That makes me feel very bad ... it makes me feel i have let people down. I am not trying to have a pity party here.... just trying to explain myself. The insomnia i have had lately is because of side effects of the regimen medications i take for some of these diseases. There are times i dont sleep for days, and then there are time i sleep for days. Very sporatic. When i am able to participate,,, i do... and enjoy every minute of it... When i cant, i feel very bad for just sitting. I do think Prayers would be great and i would appreciate them...... Thanks for listening to me go on, and on..... i wont leave the forum because i have met and made alot of LIFELONG friends... i hope you feel the same way....... my other email i will be using is...... [email protected] ..... i will be keeping my [email protected] because that is the primary name...... Thanks again. Teri

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SkyHi07 said:
I knew that, but had to rattle the chain! Anyway, you might consider painting the calipers BLACK to help with re-sale.

Concrete is 75% done!
Let us know when the next pool party is.... would love to come down again, if we can..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Thats a shame :confused: .....why?...please tell me you haven't lost interest already? :nonod:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
understand!......take care of yourself, remember there's only 1 you!:yesnod:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Oh gosh...I never knew. Reading all the various info presented on this forum helps make the wait easier but YOU make it fun as well. It's always exciting to see what SkyBaby has started today, or this hour. Please know that you are in my prayers.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Truly sorry to learn of your health problems. And admire your willingness to release your love to someone in waiting.

:angel: May The Force Be With You!

·
Registered
230 Posts
:grouphug: Please know that we are all here for you - with or without the SKY. You are in my prayers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts