Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight Astronomer and I met up at a local cruise-in... I think two Skys sitting together were the Hit of the Cruise... So many people constanly streaming by, Nothing but compliments, the most asked questions were, What is it? How much? Is it fast? How much power does it have...
I feel sorry for our dealer, I think monday there are going to be a bunch of people in there wanting to get a Sky....
The pictures were taken early before many people knew we were there...
This was Awesum....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Makes me pine more and more for my midnight blue...:cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Me 2

I want to join a group with others. Just gotta wait till I get mine

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm turning GREEN.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
itis cool hearing the people that have seen me driving it around, on lady said she saw me go by one day and she turned around and tried to catch up with me.... she never did, but she said that it was the most beautiful car she has ever seen... another lady came by 3 times and looked it over... and then she finally asked me how much it cost, I told her how much my car cost, and her mouth dropped open, she said "IS THAT ALL? I figured it was at least 35,000"

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
My baby should be sitting there too... boo hoo hoo........ NONE to hang out with here yet..... ILLINOIS SKYS... WHERE ARE YOU????? SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SkyBaby said:
My baby should be sitting there too... boo hoo hoo........ NONE to hang out with here yet..... ILLINOIS SKYS... WHERE ARE YOU????? SkyBaby-07
Come on down Skybaby, You can join us anytime ... I will let you park right in the middle. :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Come on down Skybaby, You can join us anytime ... I will let you park right in the middle. :)
I got a girlfriend in Hickman county...... is that anywhere near you?.... i would love to go visit her.. and meet some fellow sky friends...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SkyBaby said:
I got a girlfriend in Hickman county...... is that anywhere near you?.... i would love to go visit her.. and meet some fellow sky friends...SkyBaby-07
I think that is a little west of Nashville, so it is probably 5 or 6 hours west of us...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wish I had been there

Tim,
I wish I had been there with you. My red Sky woulda looked good with your darker colors. Three in a row would have been impressive. Was that up in East Tennessee somewhere? Don't forget to let me know if you get over toward middle Tennessee.
Jon

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
jonm said:
Tim,
I wish I had been there with you. My red Sky woulda looked good with your darker colors. Three in a row would have been impressive. Was that up in East Tennessee somewhere? Don't forget to let me know if you get over toward middle Tennessee.
Jon
It was about 9 miles from Johnson City, In Elizabethton..they have the cruise in every Saturday evening... on July 8th Dennis Gage from MY Classic Car will be here

·
Registered
41 Posts
Elizabetton

Tim, I have never heard of that town but the cruise in every Saturday sounds interesting. I might check it out sometime when I am in the East part of the state. If I think I might make it up, I'll let you know.
Jon

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hickman County

SkyBaby,

Hickman County is more in my territory here in Middle Tennessee. It is about 50 miles southwest of Nashville. I am about 17 in the opposite direction. The great thing about Hickman County, particularly if you drive the Sky, is that it is very near the head end of the Natchez Trace Parkway. That is a beautiful drive in a convertible any time of the year.

The Trace runs all the way from Nashville to Natchez Mississippi. It is a limited access highway, but not a freeway or interstate. I think the top speed is about 45 miles an hour through some beautiful Tennessee countryside. I highly recommend it whether you take in the whole run or just drive on it for 30 minutes at peak Fall color.

Perhaps we can get a group of Skys to make that drive, or a portions of it, someday in the future.

SkyBaby, come on down...

Jon

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jonm said:
Tim, I have never heard of that town but the cruise in every Saturday sounds interesting. I might check it out sometime when I am in the East part of the state. If I think I might make it up, I'll let you know.
Jon
Sorry Jon I mispelled Elizabethton... here is a link to the web site
http://www.cartercountycarclub.com/

·
Registered
41 Posts
cruise-in

No problem Tim. I think I found it on the map.... that is if it is just about 20 miles East of Johnson City.
Jon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts