Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just locking my car for the night and getting ready to come in the house when my phone started ringing my Special ring I had set up, I said Hi Mike, he said Hi Tim, you want some good news? I said sure, he said your car is here.. I said it is!!! Great... He said they didn't have time to do the prep on it tonight but they will in the morning and I should be able to pick the car up tomorrow afternoon, but if you want to come see it you are welcome to come by tonight... I said I will be right there... Believe me this car is EVERYTHING I expected it to be, even with all the shipping tape and plastic still on everything this car is beautiful... and it sits sooo good, I don;t know what some are saying about the interior looking cheap, This looks wonderful....and feels great to the touch...
here are a few pictures I took tonight in the service bay.. PS they also got their dealer demo on the same truck... it is red with black...I think I like the blue and tan better....I can;t wait till I get to drive it tomorrow. by the way My Vin ends with 251

Attachments

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats, way to go baby :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I was just locking my car for the night and getting ready to come in the house when my phone started ringing my Special ring I had set up, I said Hi Mike, he said Hi Tim, you want some good news? I said sure, he said your car is here.. I said it is!!! Great... He said they didn't have time to do the prep on it tonight but they will in the morning and I should be able to pick the car up tomorrow afternoon, but if you want to come see it you are welcome to come by tonight... I said I will be right there... Believe me this car is EVERYTHING I expected it to be, even with all the shipping tape and plastic still on everything this car is beautiful... and it sits sooo good, I don;t know what some are saying about the interior looking cheap, This looks wonderful....and feels great to the touch...
here are a few pictures I took tonight in the service bay.. PS they also got their dealer demo on the same truck... it is red with black...I think I like the blue and tan better....I can;t wait till I get to drive it tomorrow. by the way My Vin ends with 251
Yours is the car (well next to mine) I was most excited to hear about --
YES!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
Yours is the car (well next to mine) I was most excited to hear about --
YES!!!!
:agree:

Ditto,

You and Ernest are the two I was looking most forward to receiving their Sky's. Congrats:cheers: . And BTW, the midnight blue with tan looks SWEET:thumbs:

Hopefully you the misses will have some sunny Sky to enjoy.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JayZ said:
:agree:

Ditto,

You and Ernest are the two I was looking most forward to receiving their Sky's. Congrats:cheers: . And BTW, the midnight blue with tan looks SWEET:thumbs:

Hopefully you the misses will have some sunny Sky to enjoy.
thanks everyone, the pictures just cannot do this car justice... It is fantastic from every angle......

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Very nice, I hope you enjoy it and have much fun....Seal9

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
thanks everyone, the pictures just cannot do this car justice... It is fantastic from every angle......
I dont know how you can wait till the am, I'd be sleeping in her tonight :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Another Congrats from here! I'm sure your lady will look good in it! Nothing like a ride in a nice new car to help make her day feel all the better.:driving: I hope she lets you drive it once in a while ;)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
agirltrucker said:
I dont know how you can wait till the am, I'd be sleeping in her tonight :lol:
well i did close the door and lock it with me in it, but they said i had to go.... :( we did stay till the dealership closed...

I do want to say to everyone, that even though all I did was sit in it, The wait is definately worth it...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
well i did close the door and lock it with me in it, but they said i had to go.... :( we did stay till the dealership closed...
GOOD FOR YOU BABY

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats, very glad to see you and your wife will be able to enjoy the Sky so soon!

·
Registered
113 Posts
WOOOHOOO congratulations to you and your wife Tim.....this is the best news i've heard all year!! I'm gonna go see if he'll let me drive the demo tomorrow!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Astronomer said:
WOOOHOOO congratulations to you and your wife Tim.....this is the best news i've heard all year!! I'm gonna go see if he'll let me drive the demo tomorrow!!
I think they are keeping it in the showroom for a while.... at least until the weather is nicer...
have they ordered yours yet? i don;t remember if you said they had or not, if so I would guess you will have yours in about 6 weeks from ordering...
I will ask tomorrow and let you know... i wouldn't rush over just yet... I think they may use it for training their sales people and techs first... I will let you know something tomorrow night...

·
Registered
113 Posts
SKY MAN 07....What happened to the person who was #1 on our list? did they back out or did they slide back in line for something like waiting on an auto, or is thier order delayed? This has me hoping for an April delivery!!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations my friend... You even got it before we did... :banghead: :thumbs:

I'm very happy for you and your wife... :cheers: :lol: :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
113 Posts
he told me 6 weeks on the 16th...i made a color change to black on the 17th...my dad said he told him black might take a couple weeks longer...dunno if that is the case or if dad was blowing smoke up my tail-pipe cus he doesnt like black...still confused on that one but i stuck to what i wanted...hehe

1 - 20 of 66 Posts