Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ehh Dagnabbit!,

You young WhipperSnappers with all your high-tech this and that. I don't have mine yet either, but I do have the best name. It's an old song by the Animals, so there! (Oops, my teeth fell out...)

Anyway, how much is the General gonna stick us for the Red-Line edition?
They are already lumping in the premium trim package, the sport-tuned suspension and what-not. I reckon she's gonna run upwards of $28K, at least. And like we used to say back in the 70's...that Sucks and Blows...

Oh well, who needs their retirement when you can have one of these instead?
Anyhoo, its about time for my afterzzzzzzz...

Live Long and Prosper,

Skypilot

·
Registered
802 Posts
Randall Ingram said:
Ehh Dagnabbit!,

You young WhipperSnappers with all your high-tech this and that. I don't have mine yet either, but I do have the best name. It's an old song by the Animals, so there! (Oops, my teeth fell out...)

Anyway, how much is the General gonna stick us for the Red-Line edition?
They are already lumping in the premium trim package, the sport-tuned suspension and what-not. I reckon she's gonna run upwards of $28K, at least. And like we used to say back in the 70's...that Sucks and Blows...

Oh well, who needs their retirement when you can have one of these instead?
Anyhoo, its about time for my afterzzzzzzz...

Live Long and Prosper,

Skypilot
Thezzzzzz sounds good..I do it 3 or 4 times a day. I try not to when I am driving. You sound like you belong with Skype and Ernest (not to mention myself). The 70's were just a few months ago, weren't they? Heck the 50's and 60's seem current to me. I still wait until I am stopped to shift to first gear (not used to sycromesh in first). Anyway back to sleezzzzzp..I'd give ya the live long and prosper salute, but I can't get my fingers to work.
p.s. You'd be lucky to get a redline for $38k (bottom line, and out the door) and your name gives away the cars name Sky Pilot

1 - 2 of 2 Posts