Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Meh -- I'll stick with the original thank you very much (Sky AND forum).

We have a nice big community started here and I don't think we can beat the expertise that has been gathered by the Sol bruthers before us and is now getting shared between the two forums.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Do you know if dealers are taking deposits on redlines yet?:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just asked a mod here and he told me no. I tryed but no one wants to take my $ lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,165 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
Do you know if dealers are taking deposits on redlines yet?:confused:
We have one deposit on the Redline!!! :eek: :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
5,953 Posts
speed05 said:
i just asked a mod here and he told me no. I tryed but no one wants to take my $ lol
I will take your money . Weather you get it back is a different story. Skip... always willing to take donations.. large bills please...:D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
My dealer was not letting me put a deposit down for the redline because it was "speculation." I was getting nervous floating in limbo with no deposit down and imagining a stampede of new customers with deposits getting ahead of me on the list once the demo arrived.

Finally, that GM press release came out about the Redline at NYIAS. I immediately emailed it to my dealer. He then told me to come on in and put down my deposit, and that he is making a separate Redline list, and that I am #1 on that list.

I keep my receipt here at my desk that says "Deposit on Sky Turbo". I check it every so often to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

BTW...I also have it in writing on the deposit form I filled out that the Sky turbo will be sold to me at MSRP. Thanks everyone for telling us all to get that in writing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
virginiasky said:
My dealer was not letting me put a deposit down for the redline because it was "speculation." I was getting nervous floating in limbo with no deposit down and imagining a stampede of new customers with deposits getting ahead of me on the list once the demo arrived.

Finally, that GM press release came out about the Redline at NYIAS. I immediately emailed it to my dealer. He then told me to come on in and put down my deposit, and that he is making a separate Redline list, and that I am #1 on that list.

I keep my receipt here at my desk that says "Deposit on Sky Turbo". I check it every so often to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

BTW...I also have it in writing on the deposit form I filled out that the Sky turbo will be sold to me at MSRP. Thanks everyone for telling us all to get that in writing!
Congrats on getting #1 on the list! Also on getting MSRP in writing! Your dilligence sure paid off! Now just don't go crazy waiting! :D :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sky Dealer said:
We have one deposit on the Redline!!! :eek: :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:
:banghead: :banghead: I want one!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top