Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SKY's starting to show up on Ebay. Look at the price of the one. Talk about nuts.

·
Registered
277 Posts
one closed today for $28,400. It was a dealer in Florida who sold it

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I wonder how GM will feel about DEALERS selling these cars... its one thing to have a buyer try and sleaze his/her way to an easy thousand or so -- but dealers doing the same thing? That doesn't seem to fit the Saturn model image, let alone GM's.

The other car (going for Buy It Now at 40,000) is also a dealer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Some dealers take new car inventory and roll them through dealer auctions. Sort of the same thing. However, I am finding out that Saturn has higher standards.

I heard a Toyota dealer ran one of their new FJ cruisers to a dealer auction and made a quick $5K.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I would like to point out that one of the current auctions is promising to give all profits above MSRP to charity (and it looks legit)... I have no problems with that.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did the SKY for 40K sell?

·
Registered
136 Posts
note how they've all been taken down without someone buying.... me thinks saturn is contacting these saturn dealers and ripping them a new one.

Very good job saturn!!! props!

·
Registered
122 Posts
dealers can do whatever they right as long as they don't violate their franchise agreements.

if they make a little money (for a brand that rarely makes money) more power to them. people want it, they have it. everyone's happy. power goes to the consumer.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Freakazoid said:
note how they've all been taken down without someone buying.... me thinks saturn is contacting these saturn dealers and ripping them a new one.

Very good job saturn!!! props!
May I ask how you know they were taken down without a winning bid?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts